Best of Bhutan Tour( Culture- Hikes- Architecture- Short Trek- Festival )

Book in advance
from
$2,160.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bhutan Best Inbound Tour
from $2,160.00
from $1,463.39
from $1,093.34
from $2,148.00
More Info
All reviews hot stone bath an unforgettable experience punakha dzong mr land guide bhutan pema tiger nest valley monastery hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Bhutan is without a doubt one of the most beautiful places that I have ever visited. We were incredibly fortunate with the weather and there were plenty of hiking trails for us to go for walks in the wild. Each day of our tour brought a new surprise and experience that we couldn’t have ever imagined. Some of the Tour Highlights were Chelela Pass & Kila Hike, Paro Taktsang hike, Haa valley and Punakha Dzong. We are enormously delighted that we got visit such a glorious place on earth.

We are extremely impressed with Bhutan Best Inbound Tour’s Team. They were genuinely caring and thoughtful. There made sure every little component of the trip was in place and never even tried to show their hard work or complained. We deeply appreciated their warm and gentle nature that is evident in the entire company’s culture starting from owner to the guide and driver. The communication about the trip preparation was excellent, the hotels were comfortable, and the meals were good.

It was a fun, authentic, and beautiful trip!

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 25 July 2021
Review of: Bhutan Trip

The tour was very beautifully crafted and we explored the most beautiful parts of the kingdom of Bhutan. Me and my wife are both hikers and love to explore the wilderness. And there’s nothing like exploring the far flung dragon kingdom of Bhutan. Our 2019 Bhutan tour was the most amazing so far among all our trips around the world.
We started off by arriving at Paro Airport, a wonderful lush valley surrounded by high mountains. It was a world out of this world. The drive from Paro to Thimphu unfolded numerous sacred temples in exotic locations. The Tachog Lhakhang was one of our favorite with mystical energy in an ancient set up.
We also added 2 nights’ stay in Punakha valley to the Bhutan Walking & Hiking Tour. We hiked to Lungchutse Gompa from Dochula Pass on our way from Thimphu to Punakha. From the Gompa the view was epic (on top the world); we have commanding view of the Punakha and Wangdue valley and bird eye view of some highest snow covered peaks.
The hike to Zuri in Paro was leisure one but the trail offers wonderful opportunities to capture the verdant Paro valley and Paro Dzong.
There were ample of other hikes that we have equally enjoyed such as:
• Chelela Pass to Kila Gompa hike
• Jungney Dra hike in Haa
• Tango and Chari Monastery in Thimphu
• Khamsum Yulley Hike in Punakha
• The Epic Tiger’s Nest Monastery (must visit )

We have also covered cultural sightseeing places such as:
• Buddha Dordenma
• Changangkha Lhakhang
• National Memorial Chorten
• Painting School
• Traditional Medicinal hospital
• Paro Museum
• Punakha Dzong (must visit)
• Sangchen Nunnery in Punakha
• White and Black temple in Haa etc.
Bhutan Best Inbound has been so accommodating with our ever evolving changes in the itinerary even after our arrival.
The entire trip was fantastic! The Best Trip of our life. Thank you Bhutan Inbound.

Sorry we took a long time to give the review

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank Sooraj666
Reviewed 22 June 2021

I visited Bhutan with two of my friends in the year 2019. The trip was simply amazing!
All the accommodations – transportation – food and guide arranged by Bhutan Best Inbound Tour were excellent. It was such a smooth and hassle free tour of Beautiful Bhutan with them. We are glad we chose them.
We were in Bhutan for one week- 2 Nights in Thimphu – 2 Nights in Punakha – 1 night in Phobjikha and 2 Nights in Paro. We stayed at Hotel Pedling in Thimphu and Hotel Pema Yangsel in Paro which were both centrally located in town - making it easy for us to take stroll in the evening and to buy souvenirs. Dhumra Farm Resort in Punakha and Hotel Dewachen in Phobjikha were peaceful and the best.

We fell in love with the place the moment we landed at Paro Airport; the experience was like entering a hidden Land, a Shangri La. At the airport we were greeted by our warm and ever cautious private guide and driver Mr. Phurba and Mr. Pema. They made sure that we were comfortable throughout the tour, very kind and genuine people.
Thimphu, the capital city was the most populated place of all. However, there are numerous places you can visit here. My favorites were the hike to Tango and Chari Monastery away from the town; it was so calm and peaceful.
Punakha: Punakha Dzong is an incredible fortress with all the Bhutanese colors and carving – it kept me and my friends busy taking pictures. It’s an amazing place for photography and to capture Bhutanese architecture. Khamsum Yulley Namgyal Chorten Hike was yet another unforgettable experience in Punakha valley. The view is simply amazing.
Phobjikha: Please don’t miss the Gangtey Nature Trail Hike in Phobjikha- you can see the valley so beautifully from this trail. To add to this wonderful experience was the relaxing traditional hot stone bath with amazing view of the valley arranged by Bhutan Inbound, it was the cherry on top.
Paro: The Tiger’s Nest was without a doubt the best of all. It was EPIC! You haven’t seen Bhutan if you have not hiked to the Tiger’s Nest Monastery.
Finally I want to Thank Mr. Phurba, Mr. Pema and the Bhutan Best Inbound Team for making our trip to Bhutan an unforgettable experience. We will definitely plan to visit Bhutan again through Bhutan Best Inbound Tour once the travel ban is lifted.

My Best Wishes! Stay Safe and Stay Healthy

Date of experience: July 2020
BhutanInbound, General Manager at Bhutan Best Inbound Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2021

Dear Hope,

Thank you so much for taking out time to write us an elaborate and wonderful review. Phurba, Pema and our team are extremely delighted to hear your kind words of appreciation.
We are glad you all had a wonderful time and have cherishable memories of Bhutan to take back home.

Kindly,
Thinley

Reviewed 26 December 2020

I wanted to travel Bhutan for a long time as I had many Bhutanese friends from my college days in Bangalore. I was finally able to pull things together and take out time for this trip to the wonderful Himalayan kingdom in 2018.
To my luck I found out that one of my friends, Thinley was operating a travel company in Bhutan and he helped me arrange all the logistics. He arranged a wonderful Bhutan tour for me. The trip was amazing as I was able to meet my good old friends and explore the country of happiness with them. Some of the highlights of my tour are:
• The magnificent Tiger’s Nest
• Wonderful Paro valley
• Excursion to the highest motorable pass of Chele La (3,988 meters)
• The serene valley of Ura in Bumthang
Bhutan is a paradise of natural beauty and unique culture. Every word that I heard describing this gorgeous stood true. It is a must visit place for anyone who like mountains and nature.

Date of experience: January 2020
BhutanInbound, General Manager at Bhutan Best Inbound Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2020

Dear Saish,

Thank you for taking out time to write a wonderful review. Hope all is fine with you and your family.

Take Care of yourself and Stay Safe

Kind Regards
Thinley

Reviewed 10 May 2020

We had booked our trip for Bhutan with Bhutan Best In bound. I got a reference through trip advisor itself. Mr. Thinley approached us with all the details and best quote. I got very comfortable with the approach and decided to finally go with Bhutan Best In Bound. But before we finalized the itinerary, I made Thinley answer and solve my 100+ queries. He was patient enough through out the the itinerary planning and did not follow up at all. He gave us enough time to decide and get back to him. My family and I were very comfortable. The itinerary was best and exactly what I was looking for.

The best part came when we had to make payment. I was figuring out the mode of payment , Bhutan being treated differently in banking channel in India and it took longer than expected. The date of travelling was approaching too fast but not even once he followed up or dropped an informal inquiry about the payment. That was the best feeling that you are going on a foreign land and the people want you to experience their cultural and get the best experience for you and not necessarily run behind money.

Unfortunately, the day before our departure, Bhutan restricted entry for tourist due to COVID 19 and we could not travel to Bhutan. Thinley refunded the entire advance in a short time without me following up for it even once.

Bhutan best in bound is an example why Bhutan is called kingdom of happiness because its the people who make it happy place. I have my itinerary ready and as soon as things get back to "new normal" post COVID-19, my family and I will make a trip to Bhutan and that too with Bhutan Best In Bound, no second choice.

Date of experience: May 2020