Best of Bhutan Tour( Culture- Hikes- Architecture- Short Trek- Festival )

Book in advance
from
$2,160.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bhutan Best Inbound Tour
from $2,160.00
from $1,463.39
from $1,093.34
from $2,148.00
More Info
All reviews hot stone bath punakha dzong mr land guide bhutan pema tiger nest valley monastery hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Words cannot express the hospitality we received throughout our tour of Bhutan. Our driver Jigme (I call him Jimmy ) and tour guide Dorji were the most wonderful guides I have ever encountered in all my travels! They were so kind, accommodating, generous, helpful, knowledgeable and a lot of FUN to be with!!!
They basically spoiled us and made us feel very SPECIAL. They made sure we were always comfortable and enjoying ourselves. While driving thru Bhutan, we would sing along with the music in the van as well as stop the van to dance on the side of the road. We had so much fun with them!!!

Thinley and Jaya who operate this tour are very warm, friendly and welcoming!!! They did a fantastic job with our itinerary.
They gave us traditional Bhutanese dresses to wear to the huge cultural festival in Punakha. What a unique experience to walk around in these native dresses and witness this beautiful colorful festival. I can’t thank you enough for the most unforgettable adventure in Bhutan.
We love the people, the breathtaking landscapes, the hike to Tiger’s Nest, hot stone bath, charming hotels and so much more!!!
Dorji and Jimmy, a very special thank you to both of you!!! You’re one in a million! You gave us your FIVE-STAR SERVICE by going ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY!! I miss you Both already ... may our paths cross in the future. My sincere gratitude!!!

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank 251maritas
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Bhutan had been on my bucket list for a while, so I did a lot of research to find the best tour group possible for this once in a lifetime experience. Thinley, the primary travel agent I interacted with before my trip, was very resourceful and accommodative in helping me set up an itinerary and arranging my flights. I arrived in early March and did the 4D/3N tour. I visited various attractions in Paro, Thimphu, and Punakha, including the famous Tiger’s Nest and Bhudda Dordenma. I also had the chance to attend a Masked Dance Festival in Punakha. Rooms were clean and food was delicious throughout my trip!
A special thanks also goes out to my tour guide (Phurba Tahering) and driver (Chencho Dorji) for teaching me about Bhutan’s rich history and culture. Also, Phurba specifically called the hotel rooms ahead of time to reserve the rooms with the best views for me. It’s this attention to detail and personal care that made this trip such a wonderful experience!
If you are looking for an exceptional travel experience in Bhutan, I highly recommend Bhutan Inbound!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 3 March 2020

Trip to Bhutan was a mesmerizing experience for me and my family. I have visited places like Paro, Phunaka, Thimpu where we have seen many monasteries, fortresses (or dzongs) and dramatic landscapes.
Taktsang Monastery and Tiger Nest were most attractive to see. Bhutan in-bound team was thoroughly helpful for every instance that we had.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

I joined Bhutan Inbound tour and came to Bhutan alone after 2 weeks of trekking in Nepal. I didn't know what to expect and all I wanted was to sit back, relax and enjoy some good food and great hospitality. And I did! I had one of my best travel experience. My guide Dorji provided me with in-depth knowledge about the Bhutanese culture, Buddhism, architecture, music and countless local stories. He had answers to all my questions, indeed a very knowledgeable and passionate guide. Driver Tenzin was such a safe driver, also very humorous and entertaining throughout my 4D3N stay in Bhutan. The 3* hotels I stayed at were of very high standard, needless to say the food was awesome too. I had an amazing time in Bhutan, thanks to my guide and driver. I strongly recommend Bhutan Inbound Tour.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2020

I was visiting Bhutan for the second time. The first time was with my friends and this time it was to be with my wife. The choice of hotels were to be impeccable and the trip had to be perfect. And this is when I came across Bhutan Best Inbound and Thinley. I had contacted multiple local Bhutan tour agencies and this agency was just super-prompt and ever responsive.
Starting from planning the itinerary to selecting hotels, vehicle, etc., everything was accommodated by them without any hesitation and with lots of constructive suggestions.
Our trip started on Feb 09 and we were picked up by Mr. Wangchuk (Guide) and Mr. Pema (Chauffeur) and were very warm throughout our trip. At no point during out trip we felt disappointed.
Our visit was a 7D/6N trip and we visited Thimphu, Punakha, Gangtey valley and Paro. Our guide Mr. Wangchuk accompanied us to all the places and explained us everything in detail.
All accomodations were just perfect (with exceptional views) and delicious food.
Overall, the trip was just perfect thanks to Thinley, Wangchuk and Pema.
I would strongly recommend Bhutan Inbound for anyone planning a trip to Bhutan.

Date of experience: February 2020