Best of Bhutan Tour( Culture- Hikes- Architecture- Short Trek- Festival )

Book in advance
from
$2,160.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bhutan Best Inbound Tour
from $2,160.00
from $1,463.39
from $1,093.34
from $2,148.00
More Info
All reviews hot stone bath punakha dzong mr land guide bhutan pema tiger nest valley monastery hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2020

I was visiting Bhutan for the second time. The first time was with my friends and this time it was to be with my wife. The choice of hotels were to be impeccable and the trip had to be perfect. And this is when I came across Bhutan Best Inbound and Thinley. I had contacted multiple local Bhutan tour agencies and this agency was just super-prompt and ever responsive.
Starting from planning the itinerary to selecting hotels, vehicle, etc., everything was accommodated by them without any hesitation and with lots of constructive suggestions.
Our trip started on Feb 09 and we were picked up by Mr. Wangchuk (Guide) and Mr. Pema (Chauffeur) and were very warm throughout our trip. At no point during out trip we felt disappointed.
Our visit was a 7D/6N trip and we visited Thimphu, Punakha, Gangtey valley and Paro. Our guide Mr. Wangchuk accompanied us to all the places and explained us everything in detail.
All accomodations were just perfect (with exceptional views) and delicious food.
Overall, the trip was just perfect thanks to Thinley, Wangchuk and Pema.
I would strongly recommend Bhutan Inbound for anyone planning a trip to Bhutan.

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to spend 3 days in Bhutan since we were coming to India for a wedding, so I reached out to several tour companies who would be willing to work with us for a short private tour. I reached out to several companies, and I found Thinley with Bhutan Best Inbound Tour to be the most responsive and flexible during the booking process. Thinley allowed me to pick and choose the 4-star hotel option I wanted (we upgraded to 4-star hotels) for a flat fee. Other companies gave me different prices for different 4-star hotels, so I found that I got more value as another company wanted more for the upgrade to the same 4-star hotel.

To pay, we had to do an international money transfer for avoid some serious credit card fees ($100+ for our tour), and Thinley was very patient with us, as this process took a while. We did a test transfer first since we didn’t want to risk losing a large amount of money into an international banking black hole, and that took about a week to arrive, so we were worried that we weren’t going to submit our payment in time, as our plane tickets were about to be released. Thinley offered to pay for our tickets while we finished our entire payment, which we really appreciated, as the company was willing to foot our very expensive plane tickets for us while they awaited the rest of our payment.

When we were in Bhutan, we really got the VIP treatment. Our guide, Dorje, was wonderful and incredibly accommodating, and our driver was also nice and always showed up right on time. When we provided feedback after the first day that we wanted to stick to our original itinerary (I had expressed concern that we might be missing sites based on the original itinerary sent to me), Dorje immediately remedied the situation. Thinley also called us and apologized for not meeting us in person, which is way more than was necessary. She gave us some prayer flags and parting gifts, which really went above and beyond my expectations.

We had a lovely time in Bhutan thanks to the Bhutan Beat Inbound team, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to visit Bhutan :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Me and my husband had booked a tour with Bhutan Best Inbound Tour.
Ms. Geeta was a focal person from Bhutan Inbound who arranged our tour.
The tour went without a single hiccups from the time we were picked up from Paro International Airport till the drop.
Our guide Namgay was superb and our driver Jigme really knew how to maneuver through curvaceous road of Bhutan.
The hotel arranged were neat and clean.
We covered following destination Thimphu, Paro, Punakha and Haa Valley.
We tried traditional hot stone bath and local Archery with local people and it was a memorable experience; we also had farm house lunches, picnic by the river side but the best part was a surprise candle light dinner at Zhiwaling Ascent surrounded by forest , arranged by the Inbound team. We were really touched with this gesture.
Thank you Bhutan Best Inbound for your lovely service.
We will recommend you to all our friends and family.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 6 January 2020

The whole Bhutan trip was organized by my wife and I must say that she did a perfect job in finding Bhutan Best Inbound Tour in carrying out our tour. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Our guide ( Mr. Phurba) was amazing with keen attention to all our needs and carried a very positive vibes with smile. Our driver Mr. Pema was an expert on the mountainous roads.

We had an amazing 7 nights 8 days stay and covered the following places:
Thimphu- Punakha- Gangtey and Paro.
My own personal favorite is Gangtey valley and during our time of visit we could even witness the giant majestic bird popularly called as Black Necked Crane. The place looks magical like God realm; scenic & soul nourishing. However, I need to mention that in case you are planning to visit Gangtey bring tons of clothes, it is very cold as we were there in winter. Luckily we were well prepared as Mr. Thinley had properly briefed us on dos and don'ts while visiting Bhutan.

It was also nice meeting Thinley and his wife briefly over a coffee in Thimphu.
The company really knows how to prioritize the guest and their needs.

They definitely deserve unreserved 5-star. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

thanks to thinley, pema and namgay for their hospitality during our honeymoon trip to bhutan.

they were very kind and accommodating both before and during the trip itself, answering all our questions and also being very flexible with the itinerary.

thinley was very patient with all our questions and his packages were very competitively priced. we also met him during the trip and had a good chat.

for namgay (guide) and pema (driver), they were also fun pple to hang out with and tried to accommodate all our requests, including a visit back to the postal office in thimphu otw back to paro as it was closed when we were there.

thanks for all the memories and sorry it took us so long to write this!

Date of experience: November 2019