Best of Bhutan Tour( Culture- Hikes- Architecture- Short Trek- Festival )

Book in advance
from
$2,160.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Bhutan Best Inbound Tour
from $2,160.00
from $1,463.39
from $1,093.34
from $2,148.00
More Info
All reviews hot stone bath punakha dzong mr land guide bhutan pema tiger nest valley monastery hike
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2020 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to spend 3 days in Bhutan since we were coming to India for a wedding, so I reached out to several tour companies who would be willing to work with us for a short private tour. I reached out to several companies, and I found Thinley with Bhutan Best Inbound Tour to be the most responsive and flexible during the booking process. Thinley allowed me to pick and choose the 4-star hotel option I wanted (we upgraded to 4-star hotels) for a flat fee. Other companies gave me different prices for different 4-star hotels, so I found that I got more value as another company wanted more for the upgrade to the same 4-star hotel.

To pay, we had to do an international money transfer for avoid some serious credit card fees ($100+ for our tour), and Thinley was very patient with us, as this process took a while. We did a test transfer first since we didn’t want to risk losing a large amount of money into an international banking black hole, and that took about a week to arrive, so we were worried that we weren’t going to submit our payment in time, as our plane tickets were about to be released. Thinley offered to pay for our tickets while we finished our entire payment, which we really appreciated, as the company was willing to foot our very expensive plane tickets for us while they awaited the rest of our payment.

When we were in Bhutan, we really got the VIP treatment. Our guide, Dorje, was wonderful and incredibly accommodating, and our driver was also nice and always showed up right on time. When we provided feedback after the first day that we wanted to stick to our original itinerary (I had expressed concern that we might be missing sites based on the original itinerary sent to me), Dorje immediately remedied the situation. Thinley also called us and apologized for not meeting us in person, which is way more than was necessary. She gave us some prayer flags and parting gifts, which really went above and beyond my expectations.

We had a lovely time in Bhutan thanks to the Bhutan Beat Inbound team, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to visit Bhutan :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Me and my husband had booked a tour with Bhutan Best Inbound Tour.
Ms. Geeta was a focal person from Bhutan Inbound who arranged our tour.
The tour went without a single hiccups from the time we were picked up from Paro International Airport till the drop.
Our guide Namgay was superb and our driver Jigme really knew how to maneuver through curvaceous road of Bhutan.
The hotel arranged were neat and clean.
We covered following destination Thimphu, Paro, Punakha and Haa Valley.
We tried traditional hot stone bath and local Archery with local people and it was a memorable experience; we also had farm house lunches, picnic by the river side but the best part was a surprise candle light dinner at Zhiwaling Ascent surrounded by forest , arranged by the Inbound team. We were really touched with this gesture.
Thank you Bhutan Best Inbound for your lovely service.
We will recommend you to all our friends and family.

Reviewed 6 January 2020

The whole Bhutan trip was organized by my wife and I must say that she did a perfect job in finding Bhutan Best Inbound Tour in carrying out our tour. We couldn't have asked for anything better.

Our guide ( Mr. Phurba) was amazing with keen attention to all our needs and carried a very positive vibes with smile. Our driver Mr. Pema was an expert on the mountainous roads.

We had an amazing 7 nights 8 days stay and covered the following places:
Thimphu- Punakha- Gangtey and Paro.
My own personal favorite is Gangtey valley and during our time of visit we could even witness the giant majestic bird popularly called as Black Necked Crane. The place looks magical like God realm; scenic & soul nourishing. However, I need to mention that in case you are planning to visit Gangtey bring tons of clothes, it is very cold as we were there in winter. Luckily we were well prepared as Mr. Thinley had properly briefed us on dos and don'ts while visiting Bhutan.

It was also nice meeting Thinley and his wife briefly over a coffee in Thimphu.
The company really knows how to prioritize the guest and their needs.

They definitely deserve unreserved 5-star. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

thanks to thinley, pema and namgay for their hospitality during our honeymoon trip to bhutan.

they were very kind and accommodating both before and during the trip itself, answering all our questions and also being very flexible with the itinerary.

thinley was very patient with all our questions and his packages were very competitively priced. we also met him during the trip and had a good chat.

for namgay (guide) and pema (driver), they were also fun pple to hang out with and tried to accommodate all our requests, including a visit back to the postal office in thimphu otw back to paro as it was closed when we were there.

thanks for all the memories and sorry it took us so long to write this!

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed 30 December 2019

We just came back from a 7N8D wonderful trip of Bhutan (16/12/19 to 23/12/19, 2N Thimphu – City Hotel Thimphu, 1 N Punakha – Zhingkham Resort, 1 N Phobjikha Valley – Dewachen Hotel & Spa, 3N Paro – Tiger’s Nest Resort). Bhutan is an unbelievably beautiful, extremely clean and peaceful country. Bhutanese people are very friendly, disciplined and hospitable. We had booked this trip through Bhutan Best Inbound Tour.

Like all our trips, we initially thought of booking the hotel stay on our own through one of the travel portals and rely on local cab service, but soon realized that unlike other places it might not be a good option as it is highly recommended to have a local guide accompany you throughout your trip and availability of local taxis might be an issue. (Except for tourists from India, Bangladesh and Maldives it is mandatory for all tourists to book the tour through one of the local tour operators). Honestly, initially we were bit hesitant to book the trip through one of the local tour operators hence started exploring the popular international and Indian tour operators. But we were not satisfied by the responses and attitude and thought of exploring local tour operators registered with The Tourism Council of Bhutan. I contacted many local tour operators but was really impressed with the prompt responses and quote of Bhutan Best Inbound Tour.

I coordinated with Mr. Thinley to plan the itinerary. He patiently replied to all my queries (extremely detailed answers, very impressive!) and tailored the complete tour as per our request. He even ensured that all the hotels are booked as per our preference. Though we had booked our flight tickets on our own, Bhutan Best Inbound can help book the tickets and take care of all other formalities. One can definitely rely on them for a hassle free end to end tour.

On arrival at Bhutan Airport we were welcomed by our guide, Mr. Phurba Tsherig and our driver, Mr. Jigme. Thinley had even arranged a local sim card for us. Phurba is extremely knowledgeable and very passionate about his job. At every location he keenly and enthusiastically explained all the details. He even accompanied me to Tiger’s Nest hike. Jigme is one of the best drivers we’ve seen and we felt very safe because of his smooth driving. Both of them are extremely well mannered and were never intrusive. Phurba facilitated check-ins and check-outs at every hotel and ensured that rooms with best view are allocated to us. He also instructed all the hotels about our dietary restrictions. He ensured that we have a pleasant stay at all the hotels and are well fed :D. It was nice on part of Thinley to personally come and meet us at City Hotel, Thimphu. He presented us a holy prayer flag that we hoisted on our way to Punakha, a small purse for my wife and a fridge magnet! He was accessible through-out the trip and was checking about our trip’s progress at regular intervals.

We are extremely happy and satisfied by the hospitality and service offered by Bhutan Best Inbound Tours. I can safely say that they have exceeded our expectations. I will definitely recommend services of Bhutan Best Inbound to all travelers who want to explore this wonderful country.