“An impromptu visit, because we have eaten at many Erik's locations”
Review of Erik's Delicafe

Erik's Delicafe
Ranked #94 of 198 Restaurants in Campbell
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 28 April 2017

We just happened to see this Erik's while going elsewhere in this center. We needed sandwiches for a driving trip tomorrow, so this was a perfect stop. We always enjoy there sandwiches, salads, soups, and desserts. Their sandwich menu is creative and tasty. Additionally any sandwiches they no long include on the menu can also be ordered. That is like a secret menu that new customers do not know about. The service this time was very quick and accurate. Because i had a birthday coupon, I got a free cup od soup to go with my sandwich. You will find Erik's Deli all over the South Bay Area. It often my sandwich shop of choice.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Come here around 5-6pm and it's pretty open! Got my favorite pilgrim's progress and was out the door in less then 10 minutes. Tons of parking too.

Reviewed 21 April 2015

I really like the pot belly sandwich and soup my favorite.I like the cgoices they give you and every 10 visit you get a free one.

Reviewed 1 February 2012

A good deli - sandwiches are fresh, service is good.

Reviewed 22 August 2011

Erik's Deli is has great sandwiches and fresh salads. The place is fine for a quick stop to get a bite to eat, since it is designed as a small cafe or diner. So nothing fancy. The prices seemed to be average as it was about $6 for a sandwich. Recommended for pit stops or to go, but not a long sit down meal.