“Εξαιρετικό φαγητό (Scrumptious Food) ”
Review of Yiassoo Greek

Yiassoo Greek
Ranked #21 of 200 Restaurants in Campbell
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Often overlooked on a busy street in Campbell, Yiassoo (Hello in Greek) has some of the most delicious and authentic tasting Greek food in the area. And one of our favorites in the area...

How do they do it...by careful attention to the ingredients used in preparation of their meats. Unlike how many Greek 'fast casual' restaurants serve lamb, Yiassoo starts with a leg of lamb, removes the fat, cubes it, seasons and marinades it and then slowly cooks the lamb resulting in that deep, rich flavor. Our favorite is the 'Lamb Salad' consisting of broiled marinated leg of lamb with a variety of fresh garden vegetables, feta cheese and a homemade salad dressing. Also the gyro sandwiches and falafel are always enjoyed.

Don't let the location or size of the restaurant deter you from stopping...small restaurant, big flavor!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

At last a Greek restaurant that serves pretty decent and authentic Greek food. Great skewers, chunky Greek salads, falafels and aubergine and hummous dips.
The setting is pretty basic and more like a take away than restaurant, but please don't let that deter you.
We will be returning because the food is far superior to the more commonly know and larger Greek style restaurants in down town.
As a European who lived in Greece and Cyprus for several years, I would say this is the best Ive found in California yet.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We often get a meal here when we don't want to cook and don't want the usual burgers pizza muck. Often stop in and eat in on weekends too. Fresh and tasty - their fries are the bomb and so are their desserts. I always get the Gyro - love it. Reasonably priced and filling.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

My friends and I recently ate lunch a Yiasoo. I ordered #19 at the counter (no table service or busing of tables). It consisted of tender lamb, a salad, pita triangles and rice. It was a large portion and delicious. Seating is inside or in the patio.

And, Yiasoo has another location in Cupertino.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I eat at Yiassoo frequently. The food is delicious and the staff are friendly. It's a very good value. There is so much meat in the gyro sandwich that I have to take out half of it before I can take a bite! When I want something lighter, I get the gyro salad. It's huge and it comes with pita bread. It's lighter because I take half home! The baklava ( 2 types ) are to die for.

1  Thank ecook2016