We loved this hotel nestled beside Rincon de la Vieja -- beautifully manicured grounds, comfortable and quiet rooms, first-rate service and staff and a long list of fun things to do while you're there. Our family of five enjoyed the canopy tour, horseback riding to the waterfall, painting ourselves with volcanic mud and playing in the pool. We stayed in a villa which was very comfortable and ordered an extra bed for our little one. Like others have said, the road to the hotel is a killer but worth worth the drive -- we did it in a 2WD compact so likely not as comfortable as a 4WD. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hot Springs Spa at Borinquen Mountain Resort is your exclusive vacation spot located in Guanacaste in the North Pacific Region of Costa Rica.The Hotel was designed and created in 1999 with the sole purpose of unlocking the exceptional beauty of the Rincon de la Vieja countryside and bringing it to the world. When you visit Hotel Borinquen you are literally stepping into a world apart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel Borinquen Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Borinquen Mountain Rincon De La Vieja
- Resort Borinquen Mountain