“Neighborhood place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We love the setting - the building itself and the lovely grounds. The food is always fresh and very good. We enjoy visiting with the servers. This is a nice, comfortable, affordable place to eat.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Beautiful atmosphere. Very enjoyable. It's fun to take a tour of the log cabin while you're there. Have choice of eating inside or outside. They really decorate for the holidays especially Christmas. The music they play is very calming and relaxing.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Food is ok. We went there quite a bit when they first opened. I usually email our group and organize Friday nights out. I took this place off the list after I had the lamb special and it tasted very odd. The waiter told me "that is how it is supposed to taste" and I can assure you that I have never had lamb that tasted like that before or afterwards. We just do not go any more. Too bad, too, as we are in some of their photos on the web and in their brochures.

Reviewed 24 September 2015

The Log Cabin is a favorite of ours; we take guests there frequently. Always a good experience, delightful friendly staff, exceptional food, lovely setting. Have had breakfast and lunch and dinner here - I recommend all!

Reviewed 28 December 2014

What great ambience! A beautiful log cabin....you walk in to a beautifully decorated dining room with a large fireplace. But, it took almost 10 minutes for me to even find anyone. In the meantime, a group of 8 was obviously getting frustrated at their service.
I finally got seated. Ordered water with lemon...she forgot the lemon. I ordered my entree, she forgot my bread. In the meantime, at the other table, the waitress forgot to put in the entree order for one of the guests, so the lady cancelled her entree.
The food and location were great, but unfortunately overshadowed by the horrible service.
Now, I have been told by a few friends that it hasn't been their experience, and others that they had the same experience as I.
Would I give it a 2nd chance? Maybe. But, 2 misses and you are out.

1  Thank chutchi