“Excellent Sushi ”

Add it.
Yuki Sushi
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in Cameron Park
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant several times and the sushi is always fresh and delicious. Service is excellent and prices are reasonable too. So glad there's a good sushi restaurant in our area now!

Date of visit: March 2016

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Very small and a small sushi selection. Gret lunch deals. And the service is good. Not exotic but good enough . I go every week. Lunch 9.99 not bad huh!

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2015

We come in here often. They have a great variety of sushi, all great tasting and fresh. I am vegan and they create a special roll for me. The staff is courteous and helpful. Good meal and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 2 September 2015

We've eaten at Yuki several times. We really like sushi. Yuki has the best sushi we have ever eaten, anywhere. The chef is a meticulous artist and the presentation truly a work of art. The sushi is always incredibly fresh (and I'm really fussy about the freshness of my fish, particularly if I'm eating it raw). You won't be disappointed by Yuki Sushi.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 23 July 2015

Small place but great service. Sushi seems preety fresh. Great deals on lunch for 9.95.
Recently redone decor. Very japanese which I appreciate.

Date of visit: July 2015