See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2016

We had a wonderful two days at the Fogs End. Jim and Jan are wonderful hosts. There is wine and cheese In the early evening and the breakfasts were exquisite! ( we took home a recipe)Thank you for a great weekend . This is one of the best B&B's we have stayed at.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Starlight, it was quiet, large and private.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2016

This was a quick get away that was an Awesome place! Jim and Jan were wonderful and made us feel right at home! If you want to visit Hearst Castle you will be close enough. Great shopping in the downtown area little shops. Just a short drive over the hill to SLO. We had a wonderful stay and can't wait to hurry back!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank deadgrassdog
Reviewed 17 October 2015

My husband and I stayed at Fog's End Bed & Breakfast for 2 nights in early October 2015. The property is absolutely beautiful and very serene. We booked the Starlight room because it has a king size bed, and is quite spacious. We chose Fog's End because of its close proximity to Hearst Castle, but the owners, Jim and Jan Bahringer, were very helpful in pointing out other things to do in and around Cambria, CA. The breakfasts were delicious, and I loved the pot of coffee that was freshly brewed and available an hour before breakfast was served. We would definitely stay again at Fog's End if we find ourselves near Cambria, CA sometime in the future. I highly recommend this lovely bed & breakfast. --Marcie & Fred Fleming

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank fmfleming
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Fog End is a small haven of good taste - in all ways. Delicious breakfast served on fine porcelain, silky bed linen & beautifully decorated spaces. Jan & Jim were the ultimate hosts inviting us to join them for a glass of wine in the late afternoon. We particularly enjoyed our conversations with them & nothing was too much trouble. And of course we can't forget Lily, the 4 legged resident!
A wonderful stay to complete our month long sojourn to the US.
Thank you Jan & Jim.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Patti B
Reviewed 28 September 2015

I can't express how wonderful this place is. What makes it even better are Jim and Jan. Spent 4 days and 3 nights in the Rose room. The Fog's End is just beautiful. I wanted to get away and relax from my busy life...that is exactly what I got. It's right outside of town, away from the hustle and bustle, but within walking distance. There are only 3 rooms and you just get a more intimate feel to it. Very quite.

Jim and Jan really made us feel welcomed. During the wine and cheese hour they both took the time to talk with everyone who was staying there. Sharing their Knowledge about the town and recommending places to eat or to visit.

I definitely recommend staying here, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends