“Usually a fan but... ”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Preserves, bakery, gift baskets
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

I'll start by saying the first time I visited, July 2015, I was so impressed. Food and service were great. We shopped in the back and I came home with signature teas and preserves... which I found locally at Albertsons and was so excited!

This time, yikes. We were sat pretty quickly which was a plus but then waited at least 20 minutes to be asked about drinks then another 10 to get them. Maybe another 15 to place our order.

By the time our food came it was almost cold and we had waited approximately 45 minutes from the time we ordered to the time we received our food. The food was just okay... that's being Kind.

I had ask for water, I had enough soda while waiting for food, it never came. I had to ask again.

Now, I'm a server (the only reason I still tipped) and understand we get busy and sometimes forgetful but this was just too much. I'm sure it was both the kitchen and the servers that had to do with the bad experience but there could've at least been an apology for the wait, maybe a appetizer to hold over the 6 people at our table. Anything.

I can't say I won't go back since I loved it so much the first time but this definitely left a bad taste in my mouth. Literally.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

This is our regular go to Sunday breakfast place before we leave the beauty of our Cambria weekends to go back home. I love their yogurt parfait with muffin and my husband likes it all. Friendly servers and a wonderful bakery to get goodies to bring home. We love Linn's!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

Had Sunday morning breakfast here and it was delicious. Arrived at 8am when they opened and had great service. It got busy as we were finishing up.

Restaurant was very nice.

Pancakes and eggs were delicious. Make sure to try their special Ollieberries.

I will eat here on our next trip.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

This was without a doubt the best restaurant experience we had on our two week plus trip. The food we had was all very fresh and local with lots of flavor. We had two meals here and never found anything we didn't like. The service was very good.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food was exceptional. Best meal I have had in a long time. The Ollie-berry Pie was to die for. Just like your grandmother made it years ago. Good size portions and the waiters where very helpful. The restaurant was very nicely decorated. The floors could stand a new refurbishing but maybe that is what they are going for the distress look. It was a large restaurant by my estimate. It was quite when I ate but it was 8:30pm. to 10pm.