“If you're hungry and love breakfast, this place is great”

Linn's Fruit Bin Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Cambria
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Preserves, bakery, gift baskets
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed an excellent breakfast in a nice atmosphere.
The Eggs Benedict was excellent as was the Full Brekkie with eggs, hash browns,. a blueberry muffin and great bacon.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We went for breakfast. I had the wheat honey pancakes with over easy eggs. One of the egg yolks were broken so the yolk was more solid than liquid. My hubs got the in and out omelet which was probably the best omelette I've ever had in my life. The service was great. The atmosphere is nice. Dress is casual. The bill for 2 of us was $27 before tip.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Linn's Restaurant & store is a great central coast institution that lives up to its reputation. Be prepared to take home some preserves, fresh baked goods & amazing quality frozen pot & fruit pies. Its in the heart of town surrounded by other local favorites like Vault Gallery & True Earth Market

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Stopped in to buy a gift certificate and so excited with the gift shop. Everyone was so friendly. I did check out the menu and if I was not on a time schedule I would have definitely ordered breakfast. I did grab a latte but I still love my Starbucks! LOL.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Lovely dinner for 27 members of our Corvette club. Our dinner was fantastic. Oh! And the pie. Wonderful. We also ordered box lunches for our trip to Hearst Castle. They were wonderful also. We will be returning to Linn's Restaurant on our next trip. Be sure to pick up a jam of the Raspberry-orange Cranberry Sauce.