“Get the in and out omelet. ”

Linn's Fruit Bin Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Cambria
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Preserves, bakery, gift baskets
Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We went for breakfast. I had the wheat honey pancakes with over easy eggs. One of the egg yolks were broken so the yolk was more solid than liquid. My hubs got the in and out omelet which was probably the best omelette I've ever had in my life. The service was great. The atmosphere is nice. Dress is casual. The bill for 2 of us was $27 before tip.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Linn's Restaurant & store is a great central coast institution that lives up to its reputation. Be prepared to take home some preserves, fresh baked goods & amazing quality frozen pot & fruit pies. Its in the heart of town surrounded by other local favorites like Vault Gallery & True Earth Market

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Stopped in to buy a gift certificate and so excited with the gift shop. Everyone was so friendly. I did check out the menu and if I was not on a time schedule I would have definitely ordered breakfast. I did grab a latte but I still love my Starbucks! LOL.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Lovely dinner for 27 members of our Corvette club. Our dinner was fantastic. Oh! And the pie. Wonderful. We also ordered box lunches for our trip to Hearst Castle. They were wonderful also. We will be returning to Linn's Restaurant on our next trip. Be sure to pick up a jam of the Raspberry-orange Cranberry Sauce.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

I usually eat Chicken Fried Steak and scrambled eggs for breakfast. My experiece with Chicken Fried Steaks at various restaurants shows that not all are the same. One place will have a Chicken Fried Steak covering half the plate. Another place will have the steak about the size of a hamburger patty. Occasionally, I experience a fresh made Chicken Fired Steak using a tenderized small fillet. At Linn's the Chicken Fried Steak was about 6 inches across. It was of the ground meat variety rather than a tenderized piece of meat. The gravy was delicious with bacon bits which improved the flavor. My girlfriend had the Eggs Benedict which was excellent. The prices weren't cheap, but then nothing in the area was cheap. If I recall, even the gas station was selling regular gas for something like $3.19. All things considered, Linn's is a nice place for breakfast.