All reviewssan simeon pinesoutdoor gamesshuffle boardocean pointgames roomclaw foot bathtubrose gardencorn holeshort walk to the beachmoonstone beachoutdoor fireacross the streetfireplace roomcomfortable bedshearst castlebeautiful propertycontinental breakfast
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is my second stay at Ocean point Ranch. This time we had a room with a fireplace and claw foot bathtub. What a treat. Walks along the ocean, wine around the firepit as the sun set, ....ideal! I certainly plan to return.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We thought bringing our dog here would be nice because there are trails and open grasses areas around the property, but the dog friendly room was so far behind the office and not practical. The room was tiny, found 3 fleas in/on the bed. No bath tub, and I was not accommodated when I asked for a room with one. There was a hair on the bathroom towel, so gross.

1  Thank bcochran7315
Reviewed 15 February 2018

This was my 3rd time back in just 3 months...that's how much I love it here. This place is the perfect little getaway for me. The desk staff, excellent. The room, excellent. The view, the stay, the whole experience, EXCELLENT! I'll be back in a couple months! (And I live only 40 minutes away)

1  Thank Valerie F
Sean N, General Manager at Oceanpoint Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thank you, Valerie!!

We are so delighted that you have made Oceanpoint Ranch your home away from home and we love having you here. We look forward to your next visit to our little corner of paradise!

Sean Nolan

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Great place friendly staff nicely decorated games were a plus, could have used some variety for breakfast, like yogurt or boiled eggs, cream cheese and bagels maybe. Rooms were very clean and comfortable no microwave in the room but there was one in the common area it was nice to have access to hot chocolate and tea throughout the day :)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I have never stayed at this property before so I can only imagine how much had to be done but it is so lovely and well done. My ONLY complaint - the room is way too dark. You need to add more lighting - an overhead perhaps?

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends