Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Unique, affordable antiques with amazing service!!!

Reviewed 16 January 2018
Bostonsavatage
Los Angeles, California
MIA

Couldn't find it. We found one antique shop, but certainly not "mall". I was really looking... read more

Reviewed 17 March 2018
MomLid
Norco, California
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2018

I LOVE the Camarillo antique mall! Before I move on to why... I'll address the single "know before you go" thing that could be seen as a negative if you didn't know... the name. Why I think of "antique mall", I expect a HUGE space with tons of vendors. While there are plenty of vendors here... this isn't huge. So I could understand some disappointment if you were expecting a warehouse type antique mall. That said, let's continue on with "antique store" in mind.

I've been here many times now and never leave empty handed! They always have unique items, and always have different selections every time I visit. But really, there are two things that sets this store apart and make it a MUST VISIT. First... the prices! The prices are generally marked well, but they often have sales that make for really fair deals. So many times you'll visit and antique store... and they'll have cool stuff... but they're asking auction prices for them. Who's got the time and money for that? I'm not a museum. At this place... you'll walk away with some fantastic deals.

Second... the service. I'm not sure how many folks work here, but it is always the same woman when I visit and she is ALWAYS welcoming, pleasant and (maybe best of all), she listens to fair offers and doesn't make you feel like assh*le one way or the other. So many times when you even politely ask to make an offer, folks will roll their eyes or bark at you and make you feel like you just asked for them to give you their first born. This woman (who I'm embarrised that I can't remember her name at the moment... it'll come to me) is always very nice about it. Especially if it's her items, she'll work with you. But even if the deal wasn't meant to be... you never walk away feeling bad or any negativity at all. She respects her customers and makes them feel at home, and THAT is one of my favorite reasons to go here. And I think it's paid off, as I've come back again and again.

So definitely check this place out. Camarillo isn't THE most exciting place in the world, but it is a very cute little town and there is enough things to do to make this a nice little day trip. Do some research and make a day of it!

Date of experience: January 2018