My husband and I couldn't say enough positive things about this place! We have stayed there 2 summers in a row to celebrate our anniversary and both times we were upgraded. The place has a cool retro vibe, which we love. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and roomy. We have stayed on the second floor facing the courtyard and there isn't a view, but that hasn't bothered us. There is actually a wrap around balcony with chairs which is very nice to spend mornings on, and that has a great view of the main street, Lincoln Ave. (although it was under construction the summer of 2011). There are tables set up in various areas of the courtyard where I see people enjoying snacks, wine, and a good read. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I love the pools and especially the indoor hot tub. It is walking distance to all the main shops and restaurants, and close to our favorite winery, Schramsberg. We enjoyed a mud bath and massage, and both were excellent. For everything this place has to offer I think it's a steal! WE LOVE DR. WILKINSON'S!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Calistoga landmark offering contemporary lodging and wonderful treatments and pools! Contemporary rooms with easy access to three sparkling mineral water pools. Located in the heart of historic downtown Calistoga within steps of numerous restaurants, shops and tasting rooms. Dr. Wilkinson's is a mid-century modern icon in the Napa Valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Dr. Wilkinson's Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dr. Wilkinson`s Hot Springs Hotel Calistoga
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Resort
- Dr Wilkinsons Hot Springs Hotel