Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort
Wine Way Inn(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$ 261
US$ 215
Official Site
US$ 261
US$ 215
Official Site
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 332/night.

Cottage Grove Inn(Calistoga)
US$ 455
Best Western Plus Stevenson Manor(Calistoga)(Great Value!)
US$ 247
US$ 272
US$ 250
Travelocity
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 318/night.

Bear Flag Inn(Calistoga)
US$ 250
US$ 316
TripAdvisor
US$ 714
US$ 600
Official Website
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 675/night.

All reviewsoutdoor showerlakehouse restaurantgolf cartliving roomhiking trailsbedroom lodgedouble sided fireplaceoutdoor living areaconcierge staffseparate buildingsroom service islarge deckchicken coopwine countryrental carbeautiful propertybottle of champagne
Reviewed 23 May 2012

First off, I'd like to start this review by calling attention to another review that's just plain obnoxious and childish. I'm talking to you catattack33388. Your story is more aggressive than your username. Do yourself a favor, change your username so people may consider taking you serious and learn to relax. That's what places like Calistoga are all about. And let me tell you something about writing reviews. Be brief. Good or bad. No one wants to read a novel about how many times you were unhappy. Okay, enough about catattack, lets talk about Calistoga Ranch. In my humble opinion, Calistoga is sublime. The service is fit for kings. The food makes you smile and the rooms just can't be beat. The room I stayed in with my fiance reminded me of the home in The Swiss Family Robinson. I recommend everyone considering staying here do yourself a favor and do it. You won't regret it.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jonny L
CalistogaRanch, General Manager at Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2012

JonnyL,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled that it was a "ten thumbs up" stay. I think this is the very first time that we have been equated to the likes of the Swiss Family Robinson experience but I would have to agree that our property is unique and luxurious like no other. We are delighted that you enjoyed the culinary experience and the sublimity of the surroundings. Ultimately providing friendly but sophisticated service is what drives us as a team and we want everyone to walk away with their own personalized visit. We hope to have you with us again soon.

Coni Thornburg

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Amazing. This is one of the most wonderful properties in the US. Set in a beautiful landscape, with helpful and friendly staff, Calistoga Ranch is one of the best vacation properties I have ever experienced. I recently stayed with my fiance for a four day stay, the staff helped us plan our wine tastings and helped book us for a private tasting at Outpost Wines. It was one of the highlights of the trip, a very romantic suggestion and a vineyard we never would have found on our own.

In addition to the great landscape, outdoor pool, spa and staff- the rooms are incredible!! The rooms are based on a indoor/ outdoor experience. The room we stayed in had an indoor/ outdoor living room, a great hot tub on the deck, and a huge outdoor shower space. Living in Manhattan, I LOVED all the private outdoor amenities. We also had breakfast 2 mornings in our room- both of which were incredible. Much more than I expect from a hotel kitchen.

This is a perfect getaway for anyone that can needs instant serenity.

Room Tip: Request a room with an outdoor shower!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissMallett

MissMallett,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send TripAdvisor your thoughts. I am over the top when I read comments like these from our guests. This is the experience that our staff envisions for every guest. Gloria and Greg, our concierges are really amazing at what they do and gauge each and every tasting and tour to the personal preferences of the guest. We work with so many outstanding vintners that there is always something for everyone. I am very happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We will look forward to seeing you again, when you are needing an escape to serenity.

Coni Thornburg

Reviewed 12 May 2012

What a wonderful time we had staying at the Calistoga Ranch! We found the property easily among the rolling hills of wine country and were greeted upon arrival with many friendly smiles and staff that were very accommodating. We stayed in a 1-bedroom lodge that was beyond our expectation! The lodge featured a beautiful king bedroom with the most amazing bathroom which included its own outdoor shower. Of course, the interior bathroom has an amazing soaking tub as well with indoor shower, but we took full advantage of this wonderful outdoor facility. The king bedroom is connected to the luxurious living room, by an outdoor living room complete with your own hot tub and fireplace; a perfect place to enjoy the California weather. The amenities in the room were top notch, including their own wine! You can even explore their vineyard, which is next to a spectacular pool to relax by. The hiking trails around property were wonderful and the staff was extremely helpful to plan your day, including making any wine tasting reservations and/or dinner reservations we wanted. The restaurant was delish and I can't wait to get back there! What a fabulous way to experience the wine region. Thank you Calistoga Ranch for some amazing memories!!! We will be sure to stay again!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
CalistogaRanch, General Manager at Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am especially thrilled that you enjoyed our very own wine and took advantage of our nearby vineyards. The pool is one of the most relaxing and beautiful places in the valley. We are so proud to be one of the only resorts to grow our fruit and produce amazing wines that we can share with our guests upon their welcome. I have to agree that the outdoor shower is one of the spectacular amenities of our little serene corner of the Napa Valley. I am so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations and create an unforgettable stay for you. We will be awaiting for your returnj here at the Ranch.
Coni Thornburg, General Manager

Reviewed 6 May 2012

My husband and our dog spent a wonderful weekend together at Calistoga Ranch. The highlights - spa absolutely amazing and wonderful staff, the tasting menu at The Lakehouse was one of the best meals we have ever had, concierge fantastic, and the bell staff/shuttle service were great!

A few things could improve - bar/restaurant service at pool was abysmal - very slow, surly and food not that great. A Kobe beef hot dog took over an hour and tasted like a ball park frank. Cleaning staff process a bit frantic - 4 interruptions in 2 hours while napping with privacy sign up.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
CalistogaRanch, General Manager at Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to deliver me your feedback about your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you were able to take advantage of our amazing, award winning Bathhouse Spa, it really is an experience like no other. We are also very happy that your culinary tour at the Lakehouse exceeded your expectations. Our Chef is simply amazing and creates an adventure right here on property that rivals the best in the Napa Valley. We appreciate the detailed feedback that you provided about your experience at our pool. This is not the standard that we strive to provide and I have shared all your comments with our team and we will use this valuable information to ensure that the experience at the pool never falls short of our guest's expectations.
We will look forward to your return and appreciate all that you have shared with us.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Wonderful. The staff at this place really feel like a 5 star resort. You can see they are genuinely helpful and ready to make your stay very comfortable. The resort itself is very updated, comfortable, beautiful and clean bathrooms and the restaurant and spa is first class. My wife and I stay at 5 star hotels everytime we travel and this was our best vacation. They have golf carts to drive you around the resort and mercedes cars complimentary for you to drive. They provide bottled water and tons of extras complimentary. We will definitely come back here.

Jack T.

Room Tip: Choose the room with your private hot tub.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank docjt
CalistogaRanch, General Manager at Calistoga Ranch, An Auberge Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. One of the things that we take the greatest amount in pride in is our staff. They are committed to excellence and to providing a memorable experience for each of our guests and strive to cater each individual need. We set our standards very high and we are proud when we exceed those standards. I am happy to hear that you will be returning to the Ranch, we will look forward to welcoming you back.