See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2017

The motel is about 30 minutes from central Montreal, off of Highway 20. Motel room was very clean and quiet.Room had good wifi. Owner was very helpful in suggesting places to eat supper and breakfast. Price was very reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank JULES L
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Wonderful Motel - exceptionally well kept and clean. Linda welcoming and very helpful. Pet friendly with an extra charge for pets. Across the road is the Ottawa River and side roads good for walking and biking. Food conveniently 4 minutes away. Highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jackdash
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I've never been to motel that actually uses a clothesline for fresh sheets. Believe me I saw the difference when I went to bed. Immaculately clean room and washroom. Dust and dirt free window sills, no spiders outside the door!! (That alone is a big plus!) very comfortable bed. You can tell the place is well taken care of. There was even a tomato plant in the flower bed outside my room for customers use. I highly recommend the place. It is owned by the sweetest couple, very welcoming and provided excellent restaurant options.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank milalouisev
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Great little hotel in a very quite location with a beautiful view of the lake at you doorstep just minutes away from all amenities. Room was very nice and updated as I had the business suite with a double bed and a huge tv with great wifi and it was perfect.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Ben M
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We stayed at Motel LeMarigot and we had an excellent experience, we found this motel very nice, super clean just love the place,
This is going to be our new Motel from now on, we have a small dog and there is plenty of space to walk and enjoy the area.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family