1,484 results
All reviews evening reception san francisco sofa bed omelet free breakfast view of the bay free shuttle walking path downtown burlingame shuttle service rental car sfo parking airport waterfront atrium california
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My other and I enjoyed swift check-ins during our two stays within the week of vacay. As a Hilton Honors member, early and fast check-in was appreciated. Room was a suite and had every feature we wanted. Fitness center was well-equipped and we used it every AM. Location was good; however, the i-phone navigation could not find the hotel, constantly taking us back to 101 North rather than Right off of Broadway to the street leading to Anza. Fun and relaxing stay.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying we were staying here on business for 4 nights. First things first, it’s close to the airport, so they charge for parking, since people leave their cars there on vacation because it’s cheaper. Keep this cost in mind when considering places to stay...this caught us off guard. It would be nice to not be charged parking if you’re actually staying at the hotel! Now on to the check in. The check in process was extremely long. I was even pre-checked, arriving at 3 pm (not early), and they had to go through the entire check in, because the room wasn’t ready yet that I chose the day before. I proceeded to the room they gave me, opened the door...somebody was already in the room. They double booked it. So I went back downstairs. They apologized, gave me a $30 credit to the restaurant (did not include alcoholic beverages), and gave me a new room. The new room was on the opposite side that I had prechecked, not a great view. The room was pretty typical with a small bathroom. It has a balcony that is only like a foot deep, so not even worth having. I then went to the restaurant to use the $30 food credit. Omg...just try and get someone to wait on you. It wasn’t because there were too many customers...it was dead. It was like pulling teeth every time you needed to get their attention. If you go, sit at the bar. Don’t waste your time at a table! I experienced this two times. Didn’t go back a third! There is a beautiful water view in the back of the hotel with a walking path. All in All, this would have been a standard 3 star review if the service wasn’t so utterly horrible all around!! Stay somewhere else...there’s plenty of options!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Beeson A, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel San Francisco Airport (SFO) - Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We strive to provide gracious, engaging and caring service and sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Excellent Hotel with all the amenities. Beautiful updated lobby and rooms. Employees go out of their way to provide the best Experience. Great views of the airport and the city of San Francisco and Oakland. Loved our stay !!!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Great location with easy access to SFO. Plenty of restaurants and a great golf course near by. Wonderful view of the bay. Wonderful place to stay with families too. Great staff and beautiful hotel. i will stay here again

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This Embassy Suites is so easy to get to from the airport, it's just two exits away on the 101 and you're there. If you get a room on the bay side you can watch the planes take-off and land all day and night. And while that might sound loud, it really didn't keep anyone from sleeping, but it is nice to look at. The breakfast is one of the best complimentary breakfasts I've had at any Hilton-brand hotel. The service is friendly and the property is well maintained. I always enjoy staying in their spacious suites.