“Always great”

Ranked #65 of 193 Restaurants in Burlingame
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 10
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

This place is amazing. The food is always great. You can't go wrong. Weather it's a burger, pizza, pizza sandwich, soup, or a salad. Don't forget a cold beer on tap. It a Burlingame landmark and for a great reason.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Purchased two pizza's here last night and the crust was semi burnt on both. There was a generous amount of cheese, and I could see how some people could like the different flavor of the sauce. It was spicy. About 45 minutes after eating 2 slices, my stomach really started hurting, and my kids said the same.

I had tried ordering pasta, and they were out.

Location is in a cute little area though, and it is the closest pizza place if staying at hotels in Burlingame.

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice clean restaurant, the pizza was delicious and the staff friendly, and helpful. Casual dinning place, very neat village.

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

We were in from Ohio and wanted to get a pizza delivered to our hotel, so there were a number of 4 star pizza places to consider.

They delivered so we tries it. I was instantly disappointed in look of the pizza. Iy wasn't good. I also was disappointed knowing I paid $23 for a large pepperoni pizza.

I wish I would have walked two miles to go to the In N Out burger.

1  Thank duncanws84
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I love this place. Their pizza is addicting - their Crust is fresh and crunchy and oh so delicious! The crust is perfect, and is never soggy! And they are gradients are fresh too! We love coming here for an afternoon delight