“Made to order and very quick for a "To Go" order on the way to the airport.”
Review of Le Croissant Cafe

Le Croissant Cafe
Ranked #57 of 193 Restaurants in Burlingame
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We were running late and they were very fast with our to go order. Cheese omelete and a florentine croissant sandwich were both good. Very fresh fruit in the fruit cup, not some yucky mix from the grocery store deli case. The bakery items looked fabulous, I'm sure the cinnamon coffee cake is to die for. Nice little place with friendly service in the quaint original downtown area of Burlingame.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

We arrived shortly after the cafe opened a 7 AM, so there was no wait. The food arrived promptly. This is a small shop with limited seating. The eggs Provencal that I ordered had a generous portion of mushrooms however, the spices (curry powder?) did not agree with me. My expresso was served cold. At lunch time, I walked by the storefront and it was very busy.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Cosy little cafe with good simple menu of sandwiches/salads etc, easy to make your own combinations up etc and really well priced for what you get. The staff are so lovely and friendly too

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

A good no nonsense diner style cafe.
I visited for breakfast. A short wait for a table on a busy Sunday was worthwhile.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

We found this little place as we were leaving our hotel and lost in the concrete jungle that kept spinning us on the outside of the freeway (sounds confusing because it really was). Anyhow, it was great because we ended up finding the perfect spot for breakfast.

I had an egg sandwich on a croissant and a fruit smoothie and I couldn't have asked for anything more. The staff was MORE than friendly and it really made the start of our day on the right foot. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a no hassle, great breakfast! They have outdoor seating as well.