“Lunch”

Joe's Cafe by the Bay
Ranked #48 of 193 Restaurants in Burlingame
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

It was very popular and busy. I had a Greek Gyro it was OK but I've had better. The staff was friendly price was decent.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

Joe and Ruben made us some great Omelettes two days straight!!! We'll be back!!!

Stayed at the Marriott and just walked out the front door and around the corner. Worth every step.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here one morning because it was across the street from our hotel. It's a small diner with maybe 6 little tables. It's family run and you can tell that right away. You place your order at the counter, then sit at a table. When your orders ready, the lady who took the order brings it over to you. I ordered one of the specials that morning-the bagel with lox and cream cheese, and a side of bacon. I'm glad she cut my bagel in half because it was huge! Tons of cream cheese, fresh cold lettuce, tomato and onion, and fresh salmon lox. Wow. It was great! My side of bacon was like 6 big strips. My wife also got their special. 3 eggs, sausage, bacon and pancakes. She could barely eat the pancakes. Big, and fluffy and thick. I helped her finish those! She also got fresh squeezed OJ. It was delicious as well. Good thing we stopped there on our final vacation day. We would've skipped our hotels free breakfast and gone to Joe's every morning! Maybe next time.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

While waiting for a friend's delayed plane we left the airport to grab a bite to eat. Joe's Cafe was close and had a good selection of sandwiches (I had the gyro) and salads. Quick in and out.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Close to the Marriott and other airport hotels, this cafe serves basic lunch and breakfast with a number of Mediterranean dishes. I had a Jerusalem chicken wrap. The food is freshly prepared, and everyone in our group of six liked it. The staff was friendly, but it was understaffed and so there was a line of several people at lunch time on a Saturday. Our food came fairly quickly, however.