“The Best Lobster Rolls Ever!”

New England Lobster Market & Eatery
Ranked #1 of 176 Restaurants in Burlingame
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: New England Lobster Market & Eatery is an authentic east coast seafood experience in the San Francisco area. We started in the wholesale business delivering quality seafood at a great value and took that experience to serve customers at our restaurant. Whether you're shopping at the market or grabbing a meal at the eatery, when you visit you'll discover live Maine lobsters, Dungeness crabs, mussels and more. Diners at our restaurant love the dressed lobster rolls, lobster corn chowder and crab nachos. We welcome families and can accommodate business group and parties in our space. We also serve beer, wine and champagne to complement your meal. As long-time merchants in the wholesale shellfish business, we are able to consistently delight our customers with great prices and superb products. We promise you won't find an experience like ours anywhere else in the Bay Area! Eatery Hours: 11am-9pm daily
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Had the best lobster roll ever here. Ordered the seasonal and it did not disappoint with the chunky tasty pieces of lobster, avocado and bacon bits. More surprisingly was the crab manhattan soup which was delicious but even mores as a dip for the fresh potato chips that accompanied the lobster roll. My kids had the grilled cheese which was decent for $5; the bread was fresh and it came with a side of fresh potato chips. That being said, it was quite pricey coming in at $25 per roll. Definitely not a regular lunch stop but definitely worth going to every so often when you need a fix.

Danny R, Manager at New England Lobster Market & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

This is great to hear! Thanks for sharing your experience with us -- we're glad our lobster rolls are your favorite. Our team works hard to make sure you always have a great visit, so I hope you'll be back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

I love everything in this place. From the lighthouse, boat and decorations!

Food is terribly great. Awesome Lobster corn chowder

Highly recommended for all seafood lovers out there ❤️

Lastly, prices are extremely reasonable

Danny R, Manager at New England Lobster Market & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thanks for the review! It's great to hear you enjoyed your meal with us -- it's very encouraging. Hope to see you again soon for some more lobster corn chowder!

All the best,

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Went here on Saturday evening. Line out the door and took a few minutes to find parking but got lucky as someone pulled out. Stood in like for about 20 minutes. Order at counter , pay then find seat with number. If you have big group should have most go to open table to hold while ordering. Service was quick after order maybe 7 minutes. The food was very good I had lobster and the soup as it was a special that day. Actually liked the soup better as I am not overly a lobster person. But it was good, they should give a little more butter.

Thanks for the review, Marty. I hope you didn't have to wait too long to enjoy your meal -- we never want to delay a delicious experience! We prepare our seafood dishes with fresh ingredients, so I'm glad you enjoyed everything. We'll pass your suggestions along so we can make sure we're serving our best. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Came here on the advice of a colleague. It's a restaurant close to the airport in an industrial area. But this place gets busy. I had to queue a good 5 minutes before I was served. There are both indoor and outdoor seating areas on benches.

The lobsters are kept in a tank inside the restaurant.

I ordered a lobster roll with avocado and lobster chowder. The chowder was creamy and tasted great. The lobster roll came with thick crisps and coleslaw

Thoroughly recommend. Would come more often it wasn't so expensive

Danny R, Manager at New England Lobster Market & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Thanks for stopping by to try us out -- we love new customers. Sounds like you stopped by during a busy time, so I'm sorry to hear you had to wait in the line for a bit. Glad everything was delicious in the end, and I hope you'll be back to see us again soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The market and eater is an informal place to duke it out with your favorite crustacean (and/or mollusk!), mano-a-mano, as it should rightfully be, to do justice to the food. We have been going for years! The staff are lively and efficient. My only lament is their very limited selection of obscure drinks. I suppose it may be their way of supporting some start-up beverage companies. But, I'd really love for them to have a better selection. It enhances the meal.

Thanks for the kind words about our place! Our team works hard to bring you a quality seafood dish when you visit, so this is great to hear. Hope you were still able to find a drink you enjoy, and I hope you'll be back to see us again soon.