1,863 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesan francisconice hotelroom serviceself parkingview of the baybusiness tripfree shuttleroom keythe room was niceone night stayfront desk staffparking lotlong flightwalking pathshuttle servicebusiness center
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two days on a business trip. Hotel provides free shuttle from SFO, which saved me Uber expenses. The executive lounge is very nice, one of the better food selections of any Hilton lounge I have used. Gym had a broken bike pedal strap which annoyed me, but they did have a decent selection of weights to get a workout. The staff are very helpful and positive, really appreciated their advice on local food and other item. Rooms had older decor, but were clean and large. Hot water from taps was instant. Finally, you would think the hotel would be noisy being right off the flight path for the airport, but my room was very quiet. I kind of liked being able to sit and watch the planes come in, after dark you could see them lined up for miles back over the southern part of the bay. Pretty cool sight from a hotel room. Best hotel for the money by the airport, would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. Your kind words regarding our service and amenities are greatly appreciated. My staff never grows tired of reading such wonderful feedback from our guests.

We are very fortunate to be located in such a wonderful spot along the bay. With not only the exceptional views it provides but the amazing green space and picturesque walking/jogging trail along the Bay's shoreline. For the dog lovers out there we are also fortunate to have a terrific dog park within walking distance with equally amazing views of the bay.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was not terrible, but the rooms are old and tired. The beds are worn out and the shower is gross. I will look for somewhere else to stay next time. I am a Hilton Gold member and this is in the conversation for the worst Hilton I have stayed in. Also very expensive for what you get.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your stay with us. I am terribly sorry your stay was filled with so many disappointments. It is with this type of feedback we are able to address issues that concern our guests and ultimately provide our guests with the best possible experience.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had breakfast there--not a lot of healthy options, but adequate, with smoked salmon, Japanese items too. Not the best Hilton for sure, and requires a shuttle bus, which doesn't always arrive quickly

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. I am sorry we did not leave you with a better impression of our hotel. It is our goal that all our guests leave us feeling we are much better than average.

I do hope you will come back again soon and give us another opportunity to demonstrate us anything but ordinary.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Attentive staff for the conference. Great selection of items and great facilities. Bathrooms in my personal room and near the front desk were fairly clean. Good workout facilities. WiFi to the room was weak.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay with us. Our staff takes great pride in providing exceptional service to all our guest and they will be thrilled to read your comments.

I am happy to report we are in the process of upgrading our internet service and hope to have it activated the end of July.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I have been to the Bayfront area probably 4-6 times in the past year and each time I’ve stayed at a different hotel because I was unsatisfied. I know next time I come to the Bayfront I’ll be staying with the Hilton again! Great customer service!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
The_GM_HiltonSFO, General Manager at Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you so much for finding the time to complete a review of your stays with us. It is wonderful to read that we have been able earn your loyalty.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.