“I can not suggest. ”

Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Sushi not bad but defently nothing special..really nothing special.

It is "normal quality" but not at cheap price.
Place is ok, staff is kind and nice but sushi is really nothing special for that price.

I was disappointed that I discovered only after my order that they have some lunch set at affordable price...I don't know why they don't give me a menu ( I asked later) but only the sushi roll paper for order! Yes, they don't give me any menu until I asked.

my experience here....overpriced! Never more

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I just been staying in Burbank for few months now, after living in Asia for 7 years and considering it my real home I sometimes get a bit nostalgic for the far east, when that happens Tomo is one of two places I go, to me it really feels like the real thing.

I sit at the bar and normally don't have the rolls which is what most people have, they are quite good, but i prefer dishes that seem more authentic, like the sukiyaki and nabemono ramen, they are awesome, specially the first, together with a small bottle of warm house sake i really feel at home.

But probably what makes me feel more welcome at Tomo is Tom the owner and cook, he is the man, he is always really cool and he gives me the chance to talk Mandarin or Japanese with him (he of course also speaks perfect English and some Spanish).

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The place is small but SO delicious! Give it a try if you want to leave stuffed but not empty your wallet!!

Reviewed 5 May 2009

I have been going to Tomo Sushi since the day he opened, and Tom the owner and chef is a good friend. His Sushi is fresh, Tom is always smiling and always remembers customers, I watch the faces of customers that come in with smiles on their faces. Place is small but does not bother me, I love his Sushi and the friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 15 December 2008

I tried this place based on a recomendation from a local during a business trip to Burbank.

The place is very small, and the ambieance is minimal. The walls are lined with numerous dollar bills decorated by patrons.

The owner and head sushi chef seemed to know most people by first name.

I ordered some Blue Fin Tuna sushi which was very, very good. The Philadelphia roll was okay, but too large and not enough salmon. The Rainbow roll was also very very good.

The prices seemed fair by compairison to other places I have eaten.

Not a place to take a date or client if you want to impress.

Been to Tomo Sushi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK