All reviewsthe concierge loungeconvention centerburbank airportdaily grill restaurantacross the streetdel tacooutdoor barfast food restaurantsuniversal studiosfull serviceupgraded to a suitebob hopelos angeleslobby areahotel guestsconvenient locationfree shuttle
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Great hotel super close to the Bob Hope airport. Nice meeting area and happy to see the concierge are fully stocked. Gym was clean and machines were new. This place just feels clean and warm, I will be returning.

If you are looking for a good meal, Carnival Restaurant is Middle Eastern food and it's very good.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Troy M
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2015

Thank you for your suggestions and wonderful review of your stay at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. We are happy to learn our convenient location and terrific amenities we offer had such a positive impact on your stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to Burbank.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

After many years of visits to this property, I have never been let down!

The beauty of the common areas, crystal clear water of the swimming pools (yes, they have two!), and the convenient location pale in comparison to the amazing staff at this Marriott property. The general manager has created a great culture of service, and you will not be disappointed.

I absolutely love the rooms, they are modern and up to Marriott standards. The location most defiantly cannot be beat in the Valley. I always ask for a room on the higher floors facing the airport, and they always are accommodating to my needs.

I will be returning next week, and I can't wait to be back!

Room Tip: As an aviator, I always love to get rooms facing the Burbank airport. There are no bad rooms at this property.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family

We couldn't be happier to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. Providing guests with great service and terrific accommodations are top priorities for us as we wish to create a memorable experience for everyone. We too look forward to your next stay with us as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Had to stay here for a couple of days during a business trip. Liked the fact that it was close to the airport. The hotel staff is nice and the breakfast is good.
Would definitely come back if I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed our friendly staff, convenient location to Bob Hope Airport and delicious breakfast service by our on-site restaurant. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Burbank.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

Stayed here a couple of times now, the hotel is clean and comfortable. Wifi is only free in the lobby so the lobby is generally busy with people using laptops, wifi access from the rooms is expensive and is only for one device, not helpful if there are 2 of you each with laptops and smart phones, unfortunately this seems common practice in American hotels.
Most hotels I stay in have a mini bar, this seemed to have been substituted fro a mini bath at this hotel, too short to lie down in and not deep enough either. Unless you wish to pay for Valet parking you may end up with quite a walk to find your car (there is also a fee for self parking)

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2015

Thank you for sharing your impressions of our hotel. Feedback, be it positive or otherwise allows us great insight from our guest’s perspective and we appreciate the time you’ve taken to share yours. While we are happy to hear that you appreciated the comfort and cleanliness of our hotel, we do regret that you didn’t find our on-site parking and Wi-Fi service to be of good value. At our hotel, we offer free Wi-Fi service for our Marriott Rewards members and hope you have the opportunity to register for this free program. Please come and stay with us again soon at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I was very impressed by the entire staff at the Marriott Burbank Airport. The concierge was the best I've ever seen. True professionalism. I also spoke to the assistant manager, she was also very professional, she made sure I was taken care of not missing any details. I've stayed in other Marriotts and I must say, this location is hard to beat!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

It was our pleasure to provide you with terrific service during your stay at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. Your kind words for our staff are appreciated and we can’t wait to share your review with them. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.