Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 179
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 212/night.

US$ 221
Courtyard
Burbank Inn & Suites(Burbank)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 176
Hotels.com
US$ 363
US$ 267
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$ 169
US$ 160
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 196/night.

US$ 174
US$ 153
ExtendedStay
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$ 268
US$ 221
Travelocity
All reviewsthe concierge loungeconvention centerburbank airportdaily grill restaurantacross the streetdel tacooutdoor bareast towerfast food restaurantsuniversal studiosfull serviceupgraded to a suitebob hopelos angelesper daylobby areahotel guests
Reviewed 22 April 2015

After many years of visits to this property, I have never been let down!

The beauty of the common areas, crystal clear water of the swimming pools (yes, they have two!), and the convenient location pale in comparison to the amazing staff at this Marriott property. The general manager has created a great culture of service, and you will not be disappointed.

I absolutely love the rooms, they are modern and up to Marriott standards. The location most defiantly cannot be beat in the Valley. I always ask for a room on the higher floors facing the airport, and they always are accommodating to my needs.

I will be returning next week, and I can't wait to be back!

Room Tip: As an aviator, I always love to get rooms facing the Burbank airport. There are no bad rooms at this property.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2015

We couldn't be happier to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. Providing guests with great service and terrific accommodations are top priorities for us as we wish to create a memorable experience for everyone. We too look forward to your next stay with us as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Had to stay here for a couple of days during a business trip. Liked the fact that it was close to the airport. The hotel staff is nice and the breakfast is good.
Would definitely come back if I am in the area.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business

Thank you for your positive feedback about your stay at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed our friendly staff, convenient location to Bob Hope Airport and delicious breakfast service by our on-site restaurant. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay in Burbank.

Reviewed 19 April 2015

Stayed here a couple of times now, the hotel is clean and comfortable. Wifi is only free in the lobby so the lobby is generally busy with people using laptops, wifi access from the rooms is expensive and is only for one device, not helpful if there are 2 of you each with laptops and smart phones, unfortunately this seems common practice in American hotels.
Most hotels I stay in have a mini bar, this seemed to have been substituted fro a mini bath at this hotel, too short to lie down in and not deep enough either. Unless you wish to pay for Valet parking you may end up with quite a walk to find your car (there is also a fee for self parking)

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2015

Thank you for sharing your impressions of our hotel. Feedback, be it positive or otherwise allows us great insight from our guest’s perspective and we appreciate the time you’ve taken to share yours. While we are happy to hear that you appreciated the comfort and cleanliness of our hotel, we do regret that you didn’t find our on-site parking and Wi-Fi service to be of good value. At our hotel, we offer free Wi-Fi service for our Marriott Rewards members and hope you have the opportunity to register for this free program. Please come and stay with us again soon at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

I was very impressed by the entire staff at the Marriott Burbank Airport. The concierge was the best I've ever seen. True professionalism. I also spoke to the assistant manager, she was also very professional, she made sure I was taken care of not missing any details. I've stayed in other Marriotts and I must say, this location is hard to beat!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

It was our pleasure to provide you with terrific service during your stay at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel. Your kind words for our staff are appreciated and we can’t wait to share your review with them. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

Compared to the Marriott Residence Anaheim where we stayed for the first part of our trip, this hotel was disappointing. The lesser price in Burbank was more than made up for by free parking and breakfast in Anaheim. Parking my car myself, outdoors in the sun, cost me 21 bucks a day...pretty pricey. We went as a family -- two adults, two teens -- to Daily Grill for dinner, looked at the prices and dinner selections and walked back out. We needed a rollaway cot for one of our kids, so I ordered one up (had to do this twice) and when it finally arrived, no bedding. Brilliant.

Oh yeah, and no free wi-fi in the room. What hotel doesn't have this these days? Oh you could PAY for it, like everything else.

For all the ads touting Universal Studios, this didn't seem like a very family-friendly hotel -- more a travelers hotel (which I could understand) with pretensions to upscale and more for someone on an expense account who doesn't mind being nickel-and-dimed.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Wayne A
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2015

Thank you for sharing your experiences at our hotel. We are deeply disappointed that we missed a number of opportunities to impress you with the exceptional service we’re known for during your visit. Your review has been forwarded to our management team so that we can make improvements and we apologize for any inconveniences or disappointments that you experienced. We hope to welcome you and your family back so that we may change your impression of our hotel.