US$ 166
US$ 189
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 260/night.

US$ 221
US$ 210
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 239/night.

US$ 153
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 131
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$ 173
US$ 165
US$ 182
US$ 154
  • Pool
Coast Anabelle Hotel(Burbank)
US$ 314
US$ 252
Burbank Inn & Suites(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$ 188
US$ 175
All reviewsthe concierge loungeconvention centerburbank airportdaily grill restaurantacross the streetdel tacooutdoor bareast towerfast food restaurantsuniversal studiosfull serviceupgraded to a suitebob hopeper daylobby arealos angeleshotel guests
Reviewed 25 November 2011

This is the first terrible stay at Marriott Hotel. I'm a rewards member and always stay at any Marriott Hotels where ever I go. We decided to leave San Francisco a little earlier than planned because of we didn't want to drive in the rain. I asked if we can check-in early Thanksgiving morning about 5am because we were going to be at Disneyland until midnight due to the Holiday. I figured they would allow us to check-in because it was the holidays and practically no one there but I wasn't surprised when they declined but it also didn't hurt to ask.

I just didn't want to pay for a night we didn't sleep there but just arrived 6 hours early and wanted to freshen up & store our luggage before going to Disneyland. So instead we went to a near-by relatives home to freshen up and hauled all our luggage in back of our SUV and drove 45 minutes to Disneyland. We stayed all day at Disneyland until 10pm. Drove back to the Hotel in Burbank and finally checked-in.

Terrible, Terrible experience. Worse service ever in our history of hotel staying. The valet parking attendant was alright. Seemed like just work for him. No kind of "Hello how are you this evening?" Just, "Valet is $24, Self-Park is $15 a day." It was late but valet we did, $24 valet a bit too much I think.

Then the experience from the front desk, another terrible experience. Her name was Taylor and no customer service manners. I think the management needs a class for the employees with etiquette manners. She didn't ask us how are we doing, just "last name of reservation". Just not pleasant at all.

Oh...and don't let the decor from the newly renovated lobby fool you. We stayed in the East building and when we got to the floor where we were staying...OMG, the hallways look dreadful. Ugggh, just like another hotel. Then when we got into our room...I should have know from the hallway it also looked dreadful. It looked like another motel. Terrible decor. The bathroom was small, walls were plain, curtains ugly. We stayed in a 2 bed, (I thought Queen size bed, but it was actually double beds) and one of the beds felt like a 2 ton wrecking ball fell on it. I sat on the edge of the bed and my bottom practically was sitting on the floor (Room #244, if you would like to check the bed manager). The furniture look like another "motel" room. Ugly!!

I would not recommend this hotel or at least the management should let their staff know to be more pleasant and smile more--because NO one was pleasant.

Ben was the one when we first arrived at 11/24/11 4:30 am -- very unpleasant
Taylor was the next morning 11/25/11 6/7am -- very unpleasant

I hope the manager who is reading this will do something about teaching the staff to be more pleasant, kind & more helpful.

by the way--the restrooms in the lobby, my husband said they were dirty. Napkins all over the floor

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2011

We certainly could not have been more disappointed than to learn of your impression of our hotel, staff and accommodations. We would have liked to have had the opportunity to address the points mentioned within your review during the time of your stay, when it would have mattered most , but moreover given you our typical best service possible in the first place. Your comments are very important and you can count on them being shared with our front desk and Valet team so that we can stress the importance of our guest relations. I truly apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 19 November 2011

We spent just one night here. We were invited to be in the audience of a TV show being taped nearby. The hotel was convenient & close to our destination. The rooms are a little dated but clean and well maintained. The bed was perfect. Hotel staff was helpful with directions and dining suggestions.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

Well, you became a star in your own right! What an amazing invite. It’s so nice to hear that your stay at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel made your stay, even for just one night, a comfortable one. Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

My daughter accidently booked the wrong hotel at the Burbank Airport. She is job hunting and flew to Burbank to attend an important convention at the Burbank Airport Marriott. She accidently booked the wrong Marriott hotel (there is more than one) and it meant spending extra money on cab rides or public transportation. She explained to the front desk at the Marriott Burbank Airport how she had messed up, and I will gladly report that this hotel changed her reservations for her and booked her room at their hotel for the same rate, with no penalties for her error. She was much relieved, and as a mom who couldn't help from home (but of course, I got the worried calls). Thanks Marriott!

Room Tip: This Marriott offers a shutte. Marriott Courtyard nearby, does not.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
MarriottBurbankLA, General Manager at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2011

We are so pleased to learn that the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel was able to relieve your worries and take care of the one thing that is most important to you, your child. Thank you for your review and we hope you can visit with your daughter in the future.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

We stayed here the night of Nov 5, 2011, prior to boarding our plane the next day. We took advantage of the "Park & Fly" deal that gave us a rate of about $140 for a regular room and included 7 days of parking. The room was fine, I'd probably compare it to a Sheraton room. Across the street were fast food restaurants, although the hotel does have a restaurant, we did not try it.

We booked this hotel for the convenience of the complimentary airport shuttle, the proximity to the airport and the included parking. I would definitely stay here again using this deal.

One caveat, the night we returned from our trip I called to get a room because we were too exhausted to drive. The cheapest they could offer was $179/night with the AAA discount. I just couldn't, on principle, stay there after paying a much lower rate that included parking just 10 days before! We ended up getting the car out of their lot, and going to another nearby hotel (which was a complete disappointment) when we would have rather just stayed at the Marriott again. I spoke with both the front desk and the 800 customer service line, but they were unable or unwilling to adjust the rate.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family

The convenient location of the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel to the Burbank (Bob Hope) Airport is definitely something that our guests appreciate and we’re thrilled that you were able to take advantage of it. We do regret that we could not offer you the same rate as your previous stay because rates do change from week to week, however we are truly disappointed in learning that you left the hotel to stay elsewhere. On your next trip to the area, we hope you will let us help you find the optimal rate for you at the Burbank Marriott and the perfect accommodations so that we may welcome you back to our hotel once again.

Reviewed 17 November 2011

I have been a guest of this convenient Marriott Hotel, Burbank Airport on several occasions. However, due to a mix up from my office, rather than my reservation being at this Marriott, I was mistakenly booked at the Courtyard Marriott, Burbank Airport hotel.

When I checked in, I did not know of this error however, Marisol at the front desk helped me find a room, cancel the wrong reservation at Courtyard, all with a smile and efficiency. Eddie at Valet was warm and helpful. Nicolas, the shuttle driver man, was wonderful, helped me to the airport in a timely manner.

Thank you Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport hotel and the staff who helped me with my stay.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business

It gives us great encouragement to receive positive feedback such as yours and please know it was our pleasure to assist you with any detail that would have made your stay more enjoyable. Your thoughtful and kind words regarding our staff at the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel means the world to us and we will be sure to share them. We are truly flattered by your review and are already counting the days until your return. Please accept our heartfelt thanks.