If you want to be close to the Burbank Airport, LOOK NO FURTHER. This place is practically on the runway, and I love it for that. Great for plane watching. They do a decent job of keeping the airplane noises out. Too bad they charge $18 for outdoor parking.
Right across the street, for you hungry people, Del Taco (my favorite!) and McDonalds.
There is free wifi in the lobby only. Go figure. Makes no sense to me, free wifi in the lobby and not in the rooms, but hey, everyone is trying to save a buck these days, I guess hotels are too. It is not like there is a casino on property and they want you out of your rooms, so why not free in-room wifi??
Full size beds SUCK! There, I said it. We have two 4 year old boys and we have to get a room with 2 beds. This hotel has full size beds not Queens. Try having a good night sleep in a full, with your significant other. I dare you.
Upon check-in, I asked the guy at the front desk for a NON connecting room as connecting rooms make me feel strange. I HATE that extra door. Creeps me out. Anyways, I was told EVERY room in the hotel that had 2 beds had a connecting room. To my surprise, the room given to us did NOT have a connecting door leading to a strangers room. Maybe he did not understand my question.
Overall, a clean hotel. Stay here if you want to be close to the Burbank Airport. Next time, if I ever stay here again, I will use my secret weapon. I will share this with you. Don't say I never gave you anything.... Go to Cheap Airport Parking.com and you can find the same parking area for less than HALF the price. I found out too late, but next time Marriott Burbank! Next time I will pay half to park in your lot!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Receive movie star treatment at Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport. Our 50,000 square feet of deluxe meeting facilities, 22 breakout rooms, four VIP boardrooms and convenient services make us a premier conference center in the city. Professionals and vacationers alike will appreciate meals at the Daily Grill in addition to our full-service business center, Media Lounge, valet parking and free shuttle to the Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR). Our Burbank hotel also has a state-of-the-art fitness center, two outdoor pools and shaded cabanas surrounding fire pits for a peaceful evening under the California stars. When it comes time to turn in, our two newly renovated California guest towers feature luxurious rooms with soft bedding for a sound night's sleep. Some of Southern California's hottest attractions, including Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios and the Hollywood Walk of Fame, are within easy reach when staying at our luxurious Burbank hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel Burbank
- Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel
- Burbank Marriott