See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights and it was fantastic! The bathroom was big and the cleanest bathroom i have seen during a trip around the states! Bed was comfy and room once again was cleaned to a very high standard. Close to a laundromat and dennys! Would definately stay again and have recommended this place to friends and family.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2017

I live in the area and have family coming into town for the Holidays, since this place is near I decided to walk over and ask for some prices. Upon arriving the first thing I notice is the empty parking lot... Not a single car. The front desk office door was locked, no one in sight. After about two minutes of waiting, a lady came to the door in her socks and no shoes... to let me in. Not only was the woman not wearing shoes, she was wearing what looked like PJs. When I asked if they were open, I got a confused looked. I mentioned the door being locked at 10am seemed a little odd, and inquired about crime as most businesses do not keep their doors locked in the middle of the day. As someone who has worked in numerous hotels, I can promise you none of this is selling point to a potential customer. When I asked about pricing and availability I got a blank stare. It took a few minutes to get an answer on pricing, which was only nightly. Staying more than a night meant she had to call her manager who may or may not answer and may not even return the call until tomorrow???.I then asked to tour a room so I could get a better idea of the amenities offered. Big mistake. Once in a room with two beds, I was told I ask too many questions. Clearly asking what cable package the room has is not okay. I asked if it was possible to see a room with just one king bed, and after an eye roll my request was granted. This room was much nicer than the first, but I was banned from taking a picture to show my mom. Okay, fine. The entire conversation with this woman in her Pjs seemed like a big inconvenience. I was told multiple times that I ask too many questions. However is it not the desk clerks job to answer questions about the hotel they are running? I am still unclear on the pricing, what nights they have open, if a breakfast is included, etc. After touring, we returned to the office because I asked for some quotes that I never recieved. When I pulled my phone out to call my mom, the screaming started. "You can't take pictures, get out, I will not rent to you, I will call the police." She then ran off to the back and slammed a door. THIS HOTEL IS A SCAM AND POORLY RUN. Do yourself a favor and never even bother with this place.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank rake46
Reviewed 24 October 2017

This hotel is clean and maintained well. Very friendly staff that actually cares about customers. We stopped at late night and had a special request for the person running at the desk. he was very kind and professional.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2017

After arriving at home, I discovered that I had left my hanging bag in the closet at the hotel. I called the manager at the hotel who quickly located the bag and promptly shipped it to my house. Thanks again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Everything was dated except for the tv. Room had a fridge but no microwave. It was relatively quiet considering the property being next to the freeway. Overall not a nice place to stay and enjoy. If you're exhausted and don't care then it would probably be fine.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Austin S
I P, Manager at Burbank Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. Our rooms have been renovated and we are proud of their top notch condition and cleanliness. I am sorry your room was furnished with a microwave. If you had let the staff know at check-in or during your stay that you required a microwave we would have happily made arrangements to equip your room with one.
At first glace people are thrown off by the accessibility to the 5 freeway, but quickly realize how peaceful the location is and even more so how quiet the rooms are.
If you're back in town for fun activities, remember we are only a 15 minute drive to Universal Studios Hollywood.