“Delicious Delicious Delicious!”

Romancing The Bean Cafe
Get food delivered
Ranked #22 of 29 Quick Bites in Burbank
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We're a family of four who were in California for vacation this past week (August 2021). We stayed at a hotel in North Hollywood and my husband found the Romancing The Bean Cafe for breakfast one morning. We ended up eating there 3 mornings during our trip because it was so good! There are many options on the menu and everything we tried was delicious. I wish we had a place like this back home.

Date of visit: August 2021
1  Thank VivienLeigh76
Write a reviewReviews (44)

Reviewed 10 November 2019 via mobile

Really good local Burbank cafe. Parking is neighborhood and street, but usually easy to find. The staff are friendly and welcoming and seem open to making small adjustments to items if there's a special request or allergy etc. The food is generally quite good and consistent, only thing I haven't always loved is the baked goods, though they have a Mexican chocolate cookie that's delicious. The seating is both indoor and outdoor, with tables both spaces. Can get full during busy hours. Lots of coffee meetings etc. Not a ton of outlets, but I'd probably work here for a couple hours now and then. And quick moving lines to get your food and drinks. Good neighborhood spot, definitely check it out.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank SelwynDi2
Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

This is a great spot in Burbank. Nice ambiance and great service. My daughter had the breakfast burrito and really enjoyed it. I had the breakfast bowl with quinoa egg and avocado. So delicious and very filling. We had speciality coffees and they too were made with love. Great spot.. go!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 9 December 2018

Entering Romancing The Bean Cafe you'll feel as if you've found the quintessential cafe, the store is well decorated, the menu is perfected, and the desserts look mouth-watering delicious. But, from my friends and my experience entering the cafe is as good as it gets. The staff on our visit were distracted to the point that it took a ridiculous amount of waiting for my friend to get a smoothie while there was nobody ahead of her. The girl making it actually finished making my friend's smoothie in the backroom and then had an animated discussion with a coworker while holding her smoothie and never bringing it up to us. We watched as they talked and talked and talked, and in the meantime I sipped my awful iced coffee. We tried to get the other two girls who were talking at the front registers attention to this, but they didn't care at all. This was a huge disappointment, we had hoped to return after shopping to buy some of the desserts, but instead we decided to never go there again.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I look forward to a 5PM coffee whenever we are together.

We prefer a small business to the ‘big box coffee shops’. Yesterday, we found ourselves at this ‘cute’ coffee shop in Burbank...and we were sorely disappointed! The coffee was cold and bitter! We won’t be back!

Date of visit: June 2018