“Superb Upmarket Casual!”
Review of Daily Grill

Daily Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Daily Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 460 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thorton
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I met a friend for dinner and was in the mood for a steak. I ordered the filet mignon, medium rare. It was quiet when we sat down to eat, we two the only patrons so service was perfection. I had requests for changes in the sides on the plate and was given a lot of choices, some which suited my tastes. Dinner came to the table within ten minutes, cooked to perfection. My friend ordered spaghetti with meatballs, which I thought might be pretty pedestrian, but the portion and taste was enormous! My filet mignon was perfectly done, and the sides delicious! Our waiter was attentive but not intrusive, and as the restaurant filled up, modulated his voice so we could easily understand him. I've eaten Daily Grill a few times over the years and it never fails to please!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

A girls weekend away and we ate here twice, once for dinner, once for lunch. The hummus was delicious! The ahi salad was exceptional. Fresh food, nice servers, good wine list as well. The bar has a great happy hour until 7:00 pm.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We love this restaurant. The restraint serves Great food and is a wonderful place to reconnectbwith old friends.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I have had so many bad experiences with restaurants that are part of a hotel, that I was a little leery about eating there. However, I was very pleased with the meal we received. Our server was also good. It was a little pricey, but you expect that any time you eat at a hotel restaurant. Overall, we were very pleased.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

I realize this is a chain but this one is one of the best in the chain. The staff is great and the food is very good. The fries are awesome.