“If in Burbank, great place for a business lunch”
Review of Daily Grill

Daily Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Daily Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 456 Restaurants in Burbank
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Thorton
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

I had occasion recently to be in the Burbank area, near the Burbank airport. I had a business lunch at the Daily Grill inside the Marriott Hotel and it was a perfect place to meet. Recommended.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We tried several things for happy hour and the "giant" crab cake was excellent but too small. Asparagus was good, but the standout was the sweet potato fries, cooked perfectly, and we ordered a second! Generous portion too!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I realize while I was traveling and in a hurry to simply get dinner, I went downstairs from the hotel to get a meal as I didn’t want to go out. Having eaten there before many times, i didn’t realize the change in menu, and especially in prices.

While the Cobb salad I ordered was descent, it was not $20 descent. When I read the menu, I saw $14. Here the catch came was the fact that they gave me a lunch menu and not the dinner menu. I guess I’m not used to this captive audience model, but I’m clearly not used to paying that much for a salad, nor the $4 for a simple iced tea.

The service was so so but cheerful. Unfortunately with all the options in the area, I’m not likely to return as this is simply unreasonable for what you get.

Additionally, make sure you are reading the right menu. Pricing is obviously very different between lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Had dinner one night while staying at hotel. Food was fine - had salad and tacos. Wine was expensive for what it was.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Great food, excellent value, superb service.
The salmon was fresh, the ahi so tender... and the warm sourdough bread delicious.