US$ 241
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
US$ 221
US$ 169
Portofino Inn Burbank(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 131
Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel(Burbank)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 199
Travelocity
Coast Anabelle Hotel(Burbank)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2012

As with the last post, most reviewers have the wrong place. There are no railroad tracks, no Target and no Outback. The internet works well. The place is not a 5 star hotel but is clean and maintained by very friendly and helpful people. I prefer lower rates and doing my own dishes and taking out my own trash. There is housekeeping once a week and maintenance comes very quickly for any issue. Don't stay here for a quick, overnight experience. Stay here if you are with a family and need a safe, friendly place. The kids are making friends and playing around the pool. Ask your neighbor to join you in using the outdoor grill. Wish one of the other kids a happy birthday and have a cupcake. The atmosphere is terrific!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank KayLGermany
Reviewed 22 June 2012

I just came home from a 2 week stay at Burbank Extended Stay Apts. and those of you who have written extremely negative reviews are writing about Burbank Extended Stay America-not the Burbank Extended Stay Apts. First of all, the picture above is correct and it is simply a wonderful place to stay-clean, quiet, friendly, and the pool was heated. There are no railroad tracks, no prostitutes, and no Target nearby. I do hope this problem is cleared up because my stay was simply the best experience everand I plan to stay there at least twice every year so I can visit my son and his family

Room Tip: Make sure you read the reviews for the right place.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Judith J
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I checked inn this motel. They should not call hotel. There was nothing like positive reviews or photos. This was a crappy hotel I ever stayed."DO NOT STAY HERE".I stayed less than hours and checked out. Good thing was I got my refund after argue with rude manager. After I checked out and went to parking lot there was some police arresting prostitute’s. I had move northern hotel .it was wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: "Do not stay here"
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank marinw
Reviewed 11 May 2012

My husband made a reservation here a month ago, relocating to a new job. Shortly before he would arrive, they canceled his reservation. He scrambled to find another place and had to stay in a different city. The reason was that his criminal check came back saying he was a person of a different race with a different middle initial who committed felonies in a state we've never lived in. Should be an easy fix, right? Absolutely not. The company they use, CoreLogic Safe Rent, will only take requests to recheck their reports through snail mail, and they only give you results through snail mail. My husband was already at his new job before we got the corrected report. Now it's time for me and our son to join him. In order to register my son for the high school where we visited, we need to be in west Burbank. So we call ES Inn and tell them we're going to reapply because everything is fixed. Then, the manager tells my husband she spoke to CoreLogic and that CoreLogic said nothing had changed. I called CoreLogic and they said they didn't know who spoke with ES Inn because CoreLogic isn't authorized to release any such information/updates without resending an application or my husband's permission. I called the ES Inn manger who had called CoreLogic, she didn't want us to continue to apply after all of the hassle they had caused US. She went on about there being other places to stay like theirs. My husband and I did an extensive search for the correct school zone previously and we only knew of the one at the airport that has high crime. I asked which places she was referring to. She didn't know any, and said she wasn't 911. We've had to make many calls and fill out multiple forms, checked our credit reports to make sure our identities hadn't been stolen, scrambled for a new place to stay after they cancelled our reservation, and they won't do us the courtesy of resending our application or looking at our copy of the corrected report.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Wanda W
Reviewed 7 April 2011

We had a very nice 3 night stay at the hotel the room was nice and the Kitchen had what was needed. The service was what I will remember. David who worked the customer service desk was AWESOME!!! He was very helpful and had a wonderful personality. Overall it was a nice hotel to stay at.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple