New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Clearing up a misperception” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burbank Extended Stay Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burbank
Burbank Extended Stay Inn
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Burbank
Glenside, Pennsylvania
“Clearing up a misperception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

I just came home from a 2 week stay at Burbank Extended Stay Apts. and those of you who have written extremely negative reviews are writing about Burbank Extended Stay America-not the Burbank Extended Stay Apts. First of all, the picture above is correct and it is simply a wonderful place to stay-clean, quiet, friendly, and the pool was heated. There are no railroad tracks, no prostitutes, and no Target nearby. I do hope this problem is cleared up because my stay was simply the best experience everand I plan to stay there at least twice every year so I can visit my son and his family

Room Tip: Make sure you read the reviews for the right place.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Judith J
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Texas City, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2012

I checked inn this motel. They should not call hotel. There was nothing like positive reviews or photos. This was a crappy hotel I ever stayed."DO NOT STAY HERE".I stayed less than hours and checked out. Good thing was I got my refund after argue with rude manager. After I checked out and went to parking lot there was some police arresting prostitute’s. I had move northern hotel .it was wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: "Do not stay here"
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank marinw
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2012

My husband made a reservation here a month ago, relocating to a new job. Shortly before he would arrive, they canceled his reservation. He scrambled to find another place and had to stay in a different city. The reason was that his criminal check came back saying he was a person of a different race with a different middle initial who committed felonies in a state we've never lived in. Should be an easy fix, right? Absolutely not. The company they use, CoreLogic Safe Rent, will only take requests to recheck their reports through snail mail, and they only give you results through snail mail. My husband was already at his new job before we got the corrected report. Now it's time for me and our son to join him. In order to register my son for the high school where we visited, we need to be in west Burbank. So we call ES Inn and tell them we're going to reapply because everything is fixed. Then, the manager tells my husband she spoke to CoreLogic and that CoreLogic said nothing had changed. I called CoreLogic and they said they didn't know who spoke with ES Inn because CoreLogic isn't authorized to release any such information/updates without resending an application or my husband's permission. I called the ES Inn manger who had called CoreLogic, she didn't want us to continue to apply after all of the hassle they had caused US. She went on about there being other places to stay like theirs. My husband and I did an extensive search for the correct school zone previously and we only knew of the one at the airport that has high crime. I asked which places she was referring to. She didn't know any, and said she wasn't 911. We've had to make many calls and fill out multiple forms, checked our credit reports to make sure our identities hadn't been stolen, scrambled for a new place to stay after they cancelled our reservation, and they won't do us the courtesy of resending our application or looking at our copy of the corrected report.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank Wanda W
Pacifica, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2011

We had a very nice 3 night stay at the hotel the room was nice and the Kitchen had what was needed. The service was what I will remember. David who worked the customer service desk was AWESOME!!! He was very helpful and had a wonderful personality. Overall it was a nice hotel to stay at.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank graywolf66
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2011

This is not a fancy place but you can't beat the value. We stayed here to avoid the Hollywood hotels. The neighborhood is safe to walk in, even at night. There are convenient stores. The parking is free. You are right down the street from the NBC studios. The rooms are decorated 'spanish style' and have a small kitchen. On the down side, you do not have maid service, it is a furnished apartment. You take out your own trash.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple