All reviews fresh towels burbank airport laundry facilities change rooms los angeles staples walmart remodeling convenience studio hollywood freeway
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Traveling to Warner Bros. Studios, Universal Studios, and Hollywood, I decided to stop here close to airport.
1. Small entry and employee didn't greet us, she just said "do you have a reservation?". Poor customer service right off the bat.
2. 4th floor-1 side Elevator was broken. Had to wait for all the people to go up and down then up again. At least I didn't have to use the stairs.
3. Room looked like it was quickly put together with not attention to detail: crumbs on the floor, bathroom toilet had TP behind it, a cup was left in the microwave.
4. The hallway smelled like "Weed". It was bad. I wasn't the only one who noticed it.
5. All times throughout the night, people were drunk and yelling in the hallway. I talked to some of the people who were loud and they cursed at me and gave me the finger. I called down to the front, nobody answered. I went down (4 floors with more drunk people) and nobody was at the front office. I complained in the morning and got no apology.
I stayed here before and it was just average, but the price was good. Shame on me! I will find another place to stay in the future.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your feedback will assist us in our efforts to continually improve our service and guest experience. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Traveling for work and stayed here versus paying the difference between my allowable rate and the Marriott rate, I should have paid extra to stay across the parking lot at the Marriott. The room feels like an institution, nothing warm cozy or inviting, at all - chipping paint on walls, bathroom door hooks are 3M plastic hooks, laminate flooring, comforter was suspect, only 5 hangers in the closet, bathroom is tiny yet there is a ton of unused awkward space in the room, my door lock didn't line up - had to lift it in order to deadbolt the lock, no tissues in bathroom only TP, 2am sounded like upstairs 'neighbors' were rearranging furniture, dust visibly caked on the intake air supply vent. My interactions with the staff were pleasant, and the location is good but that is all this place has going for it.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Megan, thank you for your review of your stay. We apologize for not living up to your expectations, and we appreciate you taking the time to provide specifics about the problems that inconvenienced you. We value your feedback and are working with the appropriate teams to make sure we are paying the proper attention to these areas. We hope you will give us another opportunity to prove we can do better on your next trip to this area.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel has excellent customer service! We have a mini suite, with a kitchen, full size fridge. Our bed is comfortable and our room is clean. There is plenty of well lit parking. There is some remodeling going on, but the staff here has great customer service skills. They have went above and beyond for us. Everyone is friendly! I would definitely stay here again. The prices are decent as well. Close to shopping and good restaurants. Thank you for making our stay comfortable!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Wendy, thanks for the awesome feedback. We are thrilled to know all went great during your stay and that you were impressed with our top-notch service and facilities. It was a pleasure hosting you at Extended Stay America, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

First, this hotel is right next to the railroad tracks and the trains go by sounding very loud horns all day and all night. No matter where you are in the hotel, you hear the trains and their loud horns.

It is now 12:15am and I just called the front desk since the room right above is very noisy. The front desk person then explained to me that they are having some kind of works done over night for the next two days!! The workers are walking around the room like elephants, talking very loud, keep dropping things on the floor, and the wood flooring is not helping any. I asked the front desk why they are working in middle of the night instead of during the decent hours, but she said she does not know why and she will mention to the manager that I was not happy about it... well, it is not the front desk fault, but just want to have a decent sleep.

It is now 1:30am and they are still working... since it is a work done by the hotel, the noise regulation may not apply but certainly not considering the comfort of the hotel guests.

Well, apparently they will have workers again tomorrow night. Besides the noise issues, the room is pretty decent.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Emi, thank you for being our guest. Please accept our sincere apology for the problems you encountered. You deserved a comfortable and stress-free stay, and we did not live up to your expectations. We are terribly sorry for the disruptions caused by excessive noise and we are taking immediate actions to identify where we failed and what we can do to prevent these issues from occurring again. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We stayed a week in this hotel. The price was right (for Los Angeles). It offered a kitchen fully equipped with dishes, pots and pans, toaster, microwave, stove, fridge, flatware, dishcloths, cutting board, coffee pot with Maxwell house coffee (free) or you could go to the lobby and get pretty good coffee light or dark roast or tea. It was handy for breakfast to cook up some scrambled eggs and toast. The Target store was a 3 minute walk for groceries. This hotel was a long way from LAX (about an hour drive) but very close to the Bob Hope airport. The rooms were quiet, beds comfortable, and the staff was very conscientous and friendly. There are laundry facilities and snack machines. Morning coffee in the lobby comes with packaged muffins, or energy bars, various oatmeals, and tea. We found it easier to get the morning coffee there rather than using the coffee maker. We grabbed an energy bar as we left the hotel to tide us over for the sites of the town. The room was quiet, old feeling, comfortable beds although they were full sized, not queen. No cleaning service unless paid for, but they did swap out for fresh towels in the lobby. They provided shampoo, soap, tp. If there was any drawback, I would say there was no pool or gym, but we were too busy to do those things anyway. Parking was a bit tight but not impossible. Stores within walking distance included Staples (across the street), Target (groceries and CV pharmacy , Rei, others, and some restaurants. This is a good place for families on a budget. It's clean but old, and offers a kitchen.

Room tip: full kitchen
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mujissa
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Burbank Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Mujissa, thank you for staying at Extended Stay America and for the feedback. We are delighted to read you were benefited with our convenient location and that we met almost all of your expectations along with the value we offer. However, we are sorry you were unhappy with our hotel policy in regard to housekeeping service and regret if any inconvenience caused. We hope to have another chance to host your lodging needs again.