“Good”
Review of Fresco

Fresco
Ranked #328 of 456 Restaurants in Burbank
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It’s airport food...friendly service...At least you can have them put the ingredients together the way you want it ...Relatively fast

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Returning from a trip to see our daughter in N. Hollywood, we ate at Fresco in the Burbank Airport. The breakfast burrito was just right, we do not like spicy, and massive. One burrito easily fed us both. It was made pretty much to order and had the right combination of meat(steak), egg and potato. Recommended for a meal before boarding.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Loved this place. It's one of the only places I have ever seen in an airport to offer Pappy Van Winkle 20 year bourbon!!!!! Very impressive and very expensive for a shot!!!!!!! (around $100)!!!! I had a nice red California Russian River Valley Pinot Noir!!! It was super. My bartender was the best!!!! Her name was Jean and she did a super job with me. I would stop here again for a drink prior to a flight next time in the Bob Hope airport!!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

i always get to airports early. not crazy early but early enough to get through TSA and grab a bite. i have been flying out of BUR for over 25 years. Fresco has been around for a long time. the have often changed their menus and they found a happy medium for me. prepaid sushi (no). fresh sandwiches , fresh made salads. tacos burritos. and pizzas.
all OK to last you through a trip. you get to sit in the bar area with a wall of TVs and order a drink before your flight.

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I wasn’t excited to eat breakfast here but it really was the only option (Peet’s was lookin’ slim on the food options at that time). However both my husband and I ordered the breakfast burritos and they were so delicious! I couldn’t even finish mine because it was so big. What made it for me was the kick of the spicy salsa that comes with your burrito. My burrito had eggs, potatoes, cheese, and ham and my husband’s was the same except instead of ham he had bacon.

I would come here again to eat no problem! The look of the place is pretty underwhelming but the food is above average that’s for sure!

Been to Fresco? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK