“Great Asian Buffet in Orange County”
Review of Asia Buffet

Asia Buffet
Ranked #96 of 265 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 February 2017

I have been dinning at Asia Buffet in Buena Park many times. Great foods with very reasonable price, lunch $9.00, weekend and dinner $15.00. Dinner have seafood like crab's legs, oyster, snail, shrimp and sushi....

Reviewed 16 January 2017

The man at the entrance is kinda rude, we entered looking for information about the costs and he rushed us to the table. That was our first day in Buena Park and the man seemed pretty annoyed with our confusion when he asked what we were drinking and my sister asked for "apple soda" (we are from Mexico and I'm sorry but we didn't know that "apple soda" isn't sold anywhere there) how were we supposed to know what the options were?! That was frustrating and stressful. Just to order the drinks!!
Later on he started to argue with another lady so I guess he's always like that.
The food is good and it's not expensive but the stress of that welcome ruined the experience for me.
Mexicanos que vayan por primera vez... no pidan refresco de manzana... Ahí no existe! Ahorrense un disgusto.

1  Thank Dilvy S
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Friends got together that like to eat a lot at 15.99 weekend all you can eat the service was great the place is somewhat clean the food is just average the variety is limited looks big from the outside mostly tables and chairs and a limited food area.
I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there again however if in area may be I will..

Reviewed 23 November 2015

It's our third time to eat here as a family. The food was really tasty in flavor. But when we were there, I believe they were running out of crablegs that where they only put little by little. But overall, it is still good for a price.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

I think this is only a few that survive the economic down turn. The food is pretty decent, but don't expect too much about service. There are many choices & they are pretty good. On weekend, the wait is pretty long. Their price is very reasonable.