Rodeway Inn Near Maingate Knott's
Hotels.com
US$ 142
US$ 109
US$ 122
Best Host Inn(Buena Park)
US$ 102
Travelocity
US$ 136
US$ 133
  • Pool
US$ 148
US$ 165
US$ 113
All reviewscontinental breakfastmedieval timesknotts berryfamily vacationa great place to stayfarm
Reviewed 22 December 2011

everyone was nice and if there was a problem, like i didnt have a coffee maker in my room they actually apologized which alot of places dont these days! they got it to me right away.. also my laptop was messing up and they even tried to help me with it! very nice people working there! the rooms were clean and beds were comfy! very close to knotts and medieval times! i would def stay there again!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank harleyquinn28
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I work at a choice hotel myself and thought this one was over the top outstanding. Housekeepers are nice. Rooms are decently priced. Front desk very friendly. Nice clean breakfast area. Great pool. Nothing bad to say at all. Went to Knotts and Medieval Times. Had a blast, came back to our cozy room after being in the cold all day, and took a nice hott shower then slept on the comfy bed. Awesome Vacation. 4 night stay. I go annually and will continue too. Thanks Guys!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kara S
Reviewed 14 November 2011

This is a good hotel, if you just want to sleep and shower. Did not take advantage of the amenities. Nice and close after a busy day at Knotts. Staff was friendly. Had to compilain because the pool closed at 11:00 and I had to call and complain about people in the jacuzzi after midnight, because they were loud and keeping us awake. Beds were a little too hard for my liking. Room was clean.

Room Tip: Try to stay away from the pool.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We booked for one night as we were going to Knotts Berry Farm.

Great service - check in was at 3pm but they let us park there at 10am and check into our room with no additional charge!

Parking is convient and closer to Knotts than its own car park!

Rooms are comfortable with microwave and refridgerator! Perfect for a one night stay!

It was a little unclean in the hallway but that was it our room was clean!

Breakfast is just cereal, orange juice, bread and muffins but there are so many places to eat nearby it doesn't matter!

Only annoying thing was that when we went down for breakfast our card had deactivated going back to our room - but it wasn't a problem we went downstairs and it was no problem at all.

Check out was easy just handed cards back at check out time which is at 11am

The hotel has a pool but we didn't use it but our view from our window was the pool and it looked clean

All in all perfect for a one night stay

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank jadeegreen
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I've stayed at this Motel a number of times. I've always found the staff friendly, the rooms clean. The value and convenience can't be beat.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo