“Excellent Pizza!”

Pizza Studio - Buena Park
Ranked #23 of 254 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Italian
Description: You create it, and we make it! At Pizza Studio, we help you "Create Your Masterpiece." Choose from our variety of crusts, specialty sauces, premium meats, and fresh-cut and roasted veggies!
Reviewed 25 April 2017

We were on vacation and found this place on yelp. What a great surprise! I've been to a few "make your own pizza" places before in Hawaii, Cali, and Virginia but this place was the best by far. I'm not sure if it's the sauce or what, but it was so much tastier than the others I've had in the past. My picky kids loved it too, even if it only had cheese and sauce! We would definitely go again when in the area. Totally recommend!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Decided to come in for a quick, nice lunch on vacation. Would highly recommend this place to anyone! Gluten free option available!

We tried The Beast and a simple cheese pizza. Both amazing! I love picking the toppings as they make it, and the pizzas are done very quickly. And the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I love this place because of the CHOICES! First you choose a crust, then a sauce, and then, any, or all, of the toppings you want! You can even ask for more of a particular topping if that is what you want! Everyone in your party can have their pizza just the way they want it! We always end up eating half and saving half for the next meal. And who doesn't love leftover pizza! The price is decent, and the pizzas are done quickly! My only qualifier would be that the pizzas are thin crust, which I love, but if you are a thick crust, or deep dish pizza lover, this is not for you.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Just like Subway where you line up to tell the server what you want on your sandwich, Pizza Studio allows you to chose the ingredients as you walk down the line selecting them. For those who have a favorite, you can also chose from a selection of pizzas that are pre-selected...but they are made right there in front of you.

This is another food service place that seems to have decided on concentrating on the process rather than on the food. It's sort of a gimmick and parents were holding their small children up and allowing them to chose pizza toppings like it was a video game.

My pizza was tasty so that was nice. And, I would probably go back. But, my daughter who first took me there says that she prefers the food at a similar concept pizza place called Pie-ology. So, I'm rating this Very Good which is better than average.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Our first trip to a Pizza Studio. Great concept, one price, pick your crust, sauce and toppings.
Very quick, lots of topping selections, tasty thin crust. Friendly and helpful staff.
I ate the whole thing! Kids were happy, so was I.
They also have a build hour own salad option which we did not try.

Definitely recommended.