“Great casual gathering place”

Eight Korean BBQ Buena Park
Ranked #38 of 265 Restaurants in Buena Park
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 1 October 2015

I actually went to 8 Korean in LA but that place isn't on Trip Advisor. Great fun place to go for dinner. It's particularly good if you're a larger group because the food is meant to be shared and the ambience lends itself to a fun, casual dinner. We did the 8 flavors which is their signature item. It was good. Definitely interesting. Nothing too great flavor wise but I'd definitely recommend it and would go back. They also give you a seafood soup with the meal and at the end, they finish off the leftovers by preparing a delicious kimchi rice.

Reviewed 26 June 2015

Loved the different types of sauces and meat.
Very tasty and the service was awesome.
I like the chairs. I can put my purse in the chairs.
"Very unique"

Reviewed 26 November 2014

Came in as a party of three, and none of us new what the expect. The food tasted great, and the staff was very helpful. I'm not sure they gave all their guests the level of service they gave us, but it was clear we were unfamiliar with the process and they walked us through what to do.

Reviewed 29 October 2014 via mobile

Korean BBQ sounded good on a Sunday and I'd been wanting to try Eight for quite sometime. They also have a location in Los Angeles but this location is in nearby Buena Park and convenient from home so I can arrive by taking streets access. Parking was easily accessible since there's a private parking lot shared by businesses at this strip center.

We ordered the Eight varieties of marinated pork. I like the fact that the waitresses prepares all the BBQ for the guest, cuts and served pieces to everyone. The quality of meats that were marinated had excellent flavor and the cuts were lean. The radish and noodle skins were thin and light and the seafood stew and the Kim Chee fried rice were also yummy. For the price of 8 varieties of pork, banchan, seafood stew and fried rice the price was reasonable. The service here was friendly and solid by all the waitresses.

I'll be returning here again. BTW pay with cash and save 8% on your tab.

2  Thank Sandy K
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Superb! THe bbq range is huge and you do not have to bbq it yourself. THey have excellent cook that personally bbq it for you. Good service, speaks good english, not to worry about communication. I call this the Korean town. You can find everything Korean at here! Korean people, food, supermarkets, everything! Very interesting place.

Recommended!