“Cool little Korean coffee shop”
Review of Coffee D'ate

Coffee D'ate
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Nice welcoming environment and great service. They also have a few other things to offer other than coffee. Nice place

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Well this is not a dessert place however, it was on the way to my hotel next door. I wish I could have stopped by for coffee in the morning as it smelled really good. They serve their coffee with ice made out of actual coffee! Cute. I purchased a cheesecake which was very nicely dressed but tasted just like a Costco strawberry cheesecake. I plan to come back for their coffee. They have many good options to choose from. The decor is very cute too.

Reviewed 11 March 2015 via mobile

As I was waiting outside for my friend to come so we could get coffee, this old lady at the counter came out telling me to leave if i'm not gonna order. How fukcing rude is that? So she could make room for some people who wanna smoke some cigar. Store reaks of smoke and weird smell for a coffee shop. I got my Thai tea and it was the worst i had to throw it away!

Reviewed 15 January 2015

Taro!!!!! enough said I enjoy it very much and they are so sweet here. Just walked by and I just had to go inside. Even the ladies from the hotel recommended me coming in for their espresso :)

Reviewed 5 November 2014 via mobile

Walked here from my hotel and had a cup of coffee along with a couple of other things. The coffee was OK, perhaps I expected more and the service was OK. What I could do without was being told the outdoor table I was sitting at was blocking the sidewalk and needed to be moved closer to the building when I hadn't moved it away from the building.