“Best coffee I had on our trip”
Review of Coffee Code

Coffee Code
Reviewed 6 May 2016 via mobile

LA was the final stop on a 4 state trip. The first stop was San Francisco, I was promised great coffee there and it was ok. This little coffee shop, hiding in Buena Park served me the tastiest coffee I've had all trip- I run a coffee shop back home and have been desperate for a great cup. Server had great knowledge and was chatting about espresso with me. Clean shop, pretty empty when we went in.
Service was slow but we weren't in a hurry, may be a problem if you want to grab and go.

Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

Really love their presentation of the coffee and little breakfast. I forgot the name but I had this delicious huge slice of bread with I belive chocolate and strawberries. I would definitely recommend it for a coffee date

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Didn't spend too much time here but I came back twice. The coffee is really good and the service is great. Good place to come by for a quick coffee or chat with friends and a cool evening.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

The desserts here are quite delicious and I always enjoy their coffee. If you are near Knott's Berry Farm and are craving a dessert or need a coffee fix I highly recommend this place over Starbucks or the nearby IHOP. They have drinks that are pretty unique and I have not seen in other places such as the sweet potato latte. I also love their artsy presentation for their drinks and their desserts. The prices are very reasonable. The staff here is always friendly and the place is clean and very well kept as well.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Had a latte, supposedly with a new chocolate carmel flavored bean, it did not agree with me. Spent the rest of the day with a tummy ache. What happened to a plain espresso and if I want flavor, I can get it added? Not a fun way to start a vacation!