See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I booked this through Hotels.com and this was a horrid experience! There was no outlets that would work to charge my laptop or phone. One outlet didn't have a safety cover on it so I couldn't have had my son in there. They decided the solution for the smoke detectors was just to remove them, they were not inner-connected and the shower would set them off. There was mould or something growing on the walls in the bathroom. The room was dirty. The only way to stay cool was open the window for the night leaving it dangerous. There were drug deals happening in the parking lot. Both times that I came in at night I was offered drugs. The night attendant left me outside for 30 minutes while he was smoking pot. I couldn't believe how bad this place was! I can't believe that they have 3.5 stars.

Room Tip: Stay away no matter the cost!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank OldHoster
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Our biggest mistake was not reading reviews.

Room is Old and dirty, and musty.

Be careful in sitting on the chairs, legs are woobly!!!

Bed Sheets were filthy even with foot prints when we arrived.

No room service even after prior request. Then finally came to make the bed. No fresh towels.

When finally a few towels added, only one size. Towels were thread bear.

Free Breakfast?
What a JOKE!
Juice machine permenantly broken, package instant oat. Even cheap tea bags were no where to be found last few days.

Office clerk indicated there is not management on service, clerk job is simply to greet customers.

Room keys got broken twice during stay.

All we can say is
NEVER AGAIN

If I have a choice, I won’t even give one circle

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jane S
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Roach motel. homeless people sleeping on mattress in parking lot. furniture broken in room. toilet had no water in it. no access key due to broken locks. beds had dirty sheets. Holes cut out in carpet like someone had been killed there. Refused to stay and moved to another hotel. Manager nor priceline will refund me. Have disputed charge with credit card company. never stay here or book through Priceline.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Not healthy or safe. Paid $406 and though I did not check in I was not refunded by hotel or Priceline
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank lkking
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

This place is absolutely disgusting and not for kids!

Here are my reasons:

1. Seems to be a late night party place. A couple was smoking weed in their car when we parked next to them. And our cop friend is fairy certain he saw a drug deal go down in the parking lot. My kids and I had to walk through a crowd of people partying outside their room on the walkway and right before we walked into our room, we heard glass breaking and someone dropped their glass beer bottle from the second floor to the ground, missing a car by inches.

2. Room was extremely dirty. Stains all over the walls, furniture looked like it came from a resale shop that was dropped and mauled by a dog, makeup stains on pillow case, women’s long dark hair all over sheets and pillow cases and stains on sheets.

3. First time we slept in our clothes for fear of what was on the sheets.

4. Air conditioner falling off wall and not sure it has ever been cleaned.

5. “Breakfast” is a joke. Some oatmeal packets and individually wrapped danish things. Juice machine was broken.

6. Housekeeper didn’t knock and opened door as I just got out of the shower. I yelled at her and asked if she knew how to knock.

We should have read the reviews but initially just saw the review bar graph and 77 reviews were in the excellent area. Upon further review, all of those reviews were from several years ago and nothing for the past 1 1/2 to 2 years! This must have been a relatively nice place before but it is a total dump now!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Vacation563993
Reviewed 9 October 2017

THE WINDOWS DID NOT LOCK!!!! The locks were completely missing. Only 2 rooms on our floor had locking windows.They just slid closed. Anyone could just slide them open and climb in. Had to pack all our stuff and take with us everyday. I booked this trip for our family with young children, no peace of mind at all. The sheets were dirty/stained. Pillow cases had shoe prints on them like they had been stepped on. Carpet was wet and not tacked down to the floor, smelled moldy.. Hotel rooms were "non-refundable" so we had to stay. They charge a $150 deposit per room, we had 2 rooms. Call me crazy but locking windows on your hotel room should be a given. Very disappointed. Definitely will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family