Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2015

Very cold in the rooms, beds with satin sheets very cold and not comfortable to sleep in, the waiters very nervous, not taking the order in time, or making a case of everything ordered. I did not like it at all. I do not recommend.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night at this hotel.Our room smelled like bad cabbage ,we didn t had any covers for the beds, we had to pay extra for the air conditioner, and after we payed ,they camed in our room to close the air conditioner!I don t recommand the food from the restaurant!!!We ve got food poisoning!!!This place should be closed!!!I m sorry I didn t took any pictures!!!Be aware!!!

Date of stay: August 2015