“Wonderful neighborhood restaurant with new menu items”
Review of Nana's Kitchen

Nana's Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 13 November 2016

A super friendly family run place with attentive and quick service. We have eaten here several times and always come away happy, full, and with lots of leftovers. Generous portions at a low price. They recently added new interesting menu items that are excellent, such as the spicy Szechuan Dan Dan Noodle and Sandstorm Prawns. Our stand-by favorites include Mu Shu Pork, the flavorful soups and many of the appetizers, like the house-made pot stickers.

Easy free parking, seldom any wait. Highly recommended.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We had the pork chow mein. Very good. Good size portion, we split it and it was enough for both of us. Pleasant staff. Very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We were in Brisbane for an appointment and we were looking for something tasty and healthy for dinner. We were not disappointed. The Mu Shu Chicken was the best Mu Shu I have ever had..and that was with bypassing the pancakes and hoisin sauce! The Mu Shu, even completely unadorned, was light and scrumptious and perfectly seasoned. My husband took a bite and said, "Oh, wow!" I don't think you will be disappointed!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Great food, great service and a good value for the money. I ordered Kung Pao Shrimp and it was amazing! My daughter loved the combination rice noodles. The dining room has a big picture window looking down the hill.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

My son and I ate at Nana's Kitchen when we were staying overnight at the Doubletree by Hilton North after a late flight into SFO. We knew nothing about this area and found some reviews that said it was good.
What a great little restaurant! It's run by a family and the food is exactly like the food I ate when traveling in China a few years back. Very authentic, very good, and served with a smile. The decor is typical Chinese with large round tables for bigger parties and smaller tables for couples and families. One big open room, large windows, and minimal decor.
I didn't even know the town of Brisbane existed even though I grew up in the Bay Area. What a cute place! Main street sloping up the hill lined with shops, bars, and restaurants. I wish we would have been there during the day to walk around and see it better!
If we stay in the area again we will definitely eat here.