“Loved Nana's Kitchen”

Nana's Kitchen
Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Brisbane
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Great food, great service and a good value for the money. I ordered Kung Pao Shrimp and it was amazing! My daughter loved the combination rice noodles. The dining room has a big picture window looking down the hill.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

My son and I ate at Nana's Kitchen when we were staying overnight at the Doubletree by Hilton North after a late flight into SFO. We knew nothing about this area and found some reviews that said it was good.
What a great little restaurant! It's run by a family and the food is exactly like the food I ate when traveling in China a few years back. Very authentic, very good, and served with a smile. The decor is typical Chinese with large round tables for bigger parties and smaller tables for couples and families. One big open room, large windows, and minimal decor.
I didn't even know the town of Brisbane existed even though I grew up in the Bay Area. What a cute place! Main street sloping up the hill lined with shops, bars, and restaurants. I wish we would have been there during the day to walk around and see it better!
If we stay in the area again we will definitely eat here.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

I had dinner with my wife on Tuesday 1 December at Na Na's Kitchen.
We arrived early at about 5:30 PM and there was only one other diner in the fair size restaurant.

We ordered the hot and sour soup ($7.85) and were surprised at the large serving bowl of delicious soup. The broth was tasty and lighter in color than most other hot and sour soups.
We also ordered the beef with string beans ($10.95) and the Singapore Style Noodles ($8.85). The beef (with string beans ) was quite tender in a tasty sauce with the al dente string beans – I would order this again. The Singapore Style Noodles were OK, but for a future visit I would sample something else on the extensive menu.

The service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

My wife and I enjoy take out from Nana's Kitchen. The Won Ton soup, combination fried rice, Mongoloian beef dish are all excellent.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

I don't really even like Chinese food, but go to appease my husband. HOWEVER, this food was out of this world good! If I lived near by I would go here a lot! Great food, excellent service.