“Delicious food and a friendly staff.”

American Heroes Smokehouse
Ranked #30 of 148 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 19 September 2018

We recently moved to this area and have been looking for a good BBQ restaurant. The brisket and pulled pork were very tasty. The BBQ beans were to die for. We shared a 3 item dinner and have leftovers for another full meal. We will return again soon and bring our extended family. This is a treasure for sure.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Being from North Carolina, I am pretty particular about my barbecue. Smokehouse did not disappoint! My pulled pork slathered in vinegar and red pepper sauce was very tasty. Baked beans and collard greens as sides were delicious. 20% discount for veterans was a pleasant bonus.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The place was packed today! Food is delicious. So glad to not have to drive across town anymore for good BBQ!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I am very fond of BBQ and my wife and I stumbled upon this little gem and can report that they are doing it right. The chopped brisket, the burnt ends and turkey were all done to perfection. The sides were good and the corn bread was like cake. The selection of sauces were good. I sampled them all and settled on the Alabama white sauce and my wife went with the traditional sweet sauce. With a wide variety of sauces there is no doubt you will find one to your liking. The service was friendly and the overall cleanliness was above average. If you are hungry for BBQ give this restaurant a try. You will be glad you did!

Date of visit: May 2018