“Great food!”
Review of Mendocino Farms

Mendocino Farms
Ranked #34 of 212 Restaurants in Brea
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I recently enjoyed lunch at Mendocino Farms with a group of co-workers while traveling to Brea on business. We had a late lunch one day and opted to try this place out and were glad that we did. We sat on the patio and I ordered the Pork Belly Banh Mi and was very pleased with my sandwich. Everything was fresh and cooked nicely.

Service was very fast and friendly and we were each offered a free sample of one of their sides. Everyone in my group seemed to enjoy their meal as well and I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I can't believe I haven't reviewed Mendocino Farms before today. It's our regular go-to place for fresh sandwiches and salads. My personal favorite is the Enlightened Falafel wrap and Chinese tofu salad. I sampled the cauliflower curry soup a couple of days ago and it was out of this world. I chose the vegan chili for a protein packed dinner and it was hearty and delicious.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Vegan-friendly, vegetarian-friendly, gluten-free-friendly, meat-eater-friendly. The featured sandwiches and salads are prepared to meet any person's needs. I love the options here, especially since I get to try free sample tastings of the different seasonal salads. They've streamlined the ordering process during the times it gets particularly busy so the line moves quickly. Upon ordering, you receive a buzzer to take to your seat and a waiter delivers your food directly. This location has a nice outdoor patio area with ample shade so we were able to enjoy fresh air with a nice breeze as we enjoyed our sandwiches. They also offer free meals for kids on certain days of the week. There's also catering if you want to order for a gathering.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We've had lunch here several times after church, sometimes with friends, sometimes just the two of us. It is consistently delicious, healthy and inventive. Last time here I had the chicken and prosciutto salad and the hubs had the chicken Cobb salad. Both were excellent. The only negatives are that they get really crowded and they are a bit pricey.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a new bright and cheery restaurant that has many items for the health and weight conscious. Food is tasty and fresh and salads are especially good and vvery creative.