All reviews social hour mon thurs freeway access small kitchenette separate bedroom fresh fruit parking lot sized bed living area stayed here for one night make your own waffles rooms are spacious great place to stay i highly recommend this hotel orange county shuttle service coffee maker
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I always stay at the Chase when visiting my son and family. I can always expect a friendly staff and rooms that are clean and comfortable. The breakfast is always good as well. Sometimes I have the grandchildren sleep over with Grandma at the hotel and they are tickled pink to stay in the nice, comfortable, safe rooms where they can use the pool and get to pick from a variety of choices for breakfast.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review! We loved having you here and please come back for a Staycation when you get a chance. :-)

Reviewed 15 August 2018

The TV's had bad reception even after they tried to fix them. The check out time was unacceptable. When I made the reservation, i was told that we could have a late checkout. Upon checking in i was told that there was no late check out get out by 11:30. This caused us issues. We won't be back because of it.

Room Tip: The TV's had bad reception and checkout is 11:30. No wiggle room.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Motel style hotel. Gosh how I hate the motel style layout. Yes, if you want any natural light in your room or suite, everyone walking down the passageway can see right in your room. Lovely! $200+ for a motel in...Brea? What is happening to the world?!

The room itself was pretty good. Very spacious and a well equipped kitchen. The beds were comfy too.

The advice at the reception could have been better. We asked for a nearby park of some kind where we could get some exercise. The reception clerk suggested a postage-sized park a short drive away and completely omitted to tell us about the superb Carbon Canyon Park, just a five minute drive away. Thanks for that! Fortunately I consulted the map and ignored his advice.

We’d been told that the breakfast was good. Uh, no. It was appalling. Dried scrambled eggs were the best thing on offer! A great breakfast...if you’re on a fast! Oh, and don’t forget the styrofoam cups and bowls. Seriously?!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

First and foremost we want to thank you for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel and for your candid comments. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed the room and thought it was very spacious, well equipped and we had comfortable beds, a good nights sleep is definitely one of our goals for our guests! I'm very happy to hear you enjoyed Carbon Canyon and do indeed recommend this park when a guest is willing to drive to this location, otherwise we recommend to guests who want to take a morning run or exercise right here at a local park which you can reach by foot.

We are disheartened to hear that you didn't enjoy our complimentary breakfast. We take pride in making our breakfast from scratch every morning. Our breakfast includes scrambled eggs, sausages or bacon, potatoes, waffles/pancakes or french toast, an array of baked good and along with bagels and english muffins. Fresh cut fruit daily along with yogurt and granola and finally 3 different cereals to choose from. On some days we also serve eggs benedict and omelettes! Each day varies but I can assure you it is a very complete meal for all of our guests. One thing to note is that our breakfast hours are from 6:30-9am M-F and 7-9:30am Sat-Sun. Unfortunately if you did come after these hours, you may have found that most of our breakfast items may have been taken down. Again thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and hope you do consider us again when in the Brea area!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

I’ve stayed here twice for work. The rooms are very nice but little things keep them from being great. For example, the the towel hanger on the back of the bathroom door is obviously reclaimed and the finish is faded and it’s put on with screws that don’t match. Two big issues are: 1) The construction sucks although I get it. The first time I booked here I didn’t know about the construction until I checked in. It was not on the website. The second time I just booked because it was not a problem the first time because the building I was in was already completed and there was no direct impact. Big problem this time around. I work at night and when I checked in I needed a nap but that was impossible with hammering and drilling happening below me.
2) Checkout - almost no flexibility and then a $50 charge applies with an hour late checkout and a full night’s rate after that. This is problematic because I work at night.

This can be a great hotel but the little things are getting in the way.

The staff is awesome! Friendly, respectful and helpful. Isaiah and the entire front desk staff are especially great and do the best they can within the parameters they are forced to work with. Thanks Guys!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark Christophe... L
ChaseSuiteHotel, General Manager at Chase Suite Hotel Brea, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for your candid comments. Please rest assured your observations have been taken note of and we thank you as without comments such as yours we cannot continue to grow. We would have loved to hear about your observations and concerns while you were here so we could do our best to address them, as your satisfaction is our #1 goal. We will make notes in your future reservations in regards to your work schedule in order to make your next stay an even more successful one. Thank you again and hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

My daughter-in-law and I were displaced from our home due to water damage and an asbestos issue. We stayed at the Chase Suites in Brea, for a month. Not only was our suite extremely clean and comfortable it has a full kitchen with separate bedroom and living room. Every morning a beautiful, freshly prepared breakfast is provided in the main building. Four days a week they host a happy hour. It was wonderful to meet new people who are traveling and those who have permanent resident there. The entire staff was so kind and made us feel like family. Our experience at the Chase Suites was like a retreat from the damage at our home.
Thank you so much for your kindness and wonderful accommodations.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved having you here!! Being displaced out of your home is not a very good experience but we here at the Chase Suite Hotel Brea work very hard to make up for you being placed temporarily out of you home. We love making you feel right at home and making you the most comfortable you can be. We hope you come back to visit us when you just want to get away for a bit, but this time for leisure! Thank you again!