All reviews front desk free wifi death valley room was clean checking in would stay here again road trip the main street floor motel hardwood microwave california pet rates sierra fishing
Reviewed 21 January 2018

Due to extreme weather and road closures, we had to spend an unexpected night in Bishoe when only a few hours from home. What a wonderful surprise. Large spacious room. Lots of places to plug in phone or tablet to let family know where we were. Great place to walk the dog at the rear of the property.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back might be quieter due to summer traffic. In the dead of winter with road closures, there was little traffic.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank NKMRenoNV
Bhavesh P, General Manager at Motel 6 Bishop, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for the positive feed back. We value your opinion and are glad you had a comfortable stay. if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to contact us.

(760)873-8426

Reviewed 10 January 2018

My friends and I enjoyed out stay at Motel 6 very much. We spent 2 nights during NYE weekend and had no issues. Good location next to restaurants, grocery store. A 15 minute walk or few minutes drive to the main section of town. The beds were comfortable, and the area is quiet. We had a 2 queen bed booking, and the room was spacious and clean, with very modern TV and furniture. Staff was friendly and even called to make sure we were happy with our room. You have to go to front desk to ask for a hair dryer. I loved that pets get to stay for free, even though I didn't bring a pet, it's good to know for the future. I would definitely book at Motel 6 again!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda N

Thank you for the positive feedback. we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. we look forward to having you as a guest in the future. if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

(760) 873-8426

Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

It's a Motel 6. That's it. Good location for us, right where we needed it.
Very clean and nice service at the front desk.

It's a cute little town, with lots of restaurants around you.
I'm giving 4 points since the bed was very hard and the pillows were mediocre.

Very simple... But then again, it's a Motel 6. It has a small fridge and microwave. No hair dryer.

Bad complimentary coffee , so don't even bother. There's a Starbucks nearby and a Jack in the box that serves better coffee.

Yeah, if we need to stop overnight at Bishop again, we would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for the positive feedback. we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. we do offer hair dryers, they are located in the front office available upon request. we look forward to having you as a guest in the future. if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

This was a surprisingly decent room - I liked the laminate wood floor felt fresher and cleaner than carpet. Room was clean and that is important to me. The location is right on the Main Street so easy access. I realize supply and demand dictates prices and this was a prime fall leaves viewing weekend but for $159 per night I would have expected in room coffee. That small amenity would have made my overall opinion far better. Also another small thing but for the price - tissues should be standard.
The wifi was barely strong enough to send messages and the cable tv suffered from low connectivity - maybe the remoteness of the town

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank mctrvl
Bhavesh P, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 Bishop, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear mctrvl,
Thank you for your review. Thank you for your suggestions also. We look forward to our guests feedback and we hope hope to get another chance to serve you again in the future. Have a terrific day!
Sincerley,
Front Desk manager

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Booked a last minute trip up through Death Valley and into Bishop so the hotel availability was pretty slim. Decided on Motel 6 and was pleasantly surprised. Rooms seem to have been recently updated and loved that they had hardwood like flooring (no carpet). When I made the reservation, I requested a room on the first floor and in the back of the building. I often wonder if hotels even pay attention to the special requests but this place did! They had us in room 119 and the room couldn't have been in a better location. Room was super spacious and clean with a frig and microwave. Only compliant is there was not a hair dryer in the room. They might of had some at the front office but I just decided to put my hair up in a ponytail.

So if you are looking for a clean place to stay at a reasonable price, look no further. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: request first floor room in the back of the building, ask for hair dryer at check-in, bring your own shampoo/conditioner
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple